|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Seeking new skills for the future
- Work with and learn from the best people every day Role description The successful candidate will be able to support the implementation of customised Salesforce solutions by developing a thorough understanding of the client’s requirements then applying industry best practices, deep experience and detailed knowledge of Apex, Visualforce and Lightning components to design and build any custom components required for an optimal solution that supports the business process. The role will be compensated between $100,000 - $142,000 including superannuation. The role can be based in Sydney or Melbourne. Key responsibilities:
- Work with senior members of the team to examine and translate business requirements in to customised solutions using the Salesforce Lightning platform.
- Implement Salesforce solutions that adhere to platform best-practices and perform peer code reviews to ensure the same.
- Participate in development workstreams, from design through testing and deployment.
- Maintain effective client relationships, delivering timely and relevant information with the ability to quickly identify and report project risks.
- Work with other developers, designers, and architects to ensure the build meets business requirements and performance goals.
- Follow secure coding practices to ensure the application is free of most common coding vulnerabilities.
- Ability to use version control software such as GIT
- Fix any defects and performance problems discovered in testing.
- Document the application to facilitate maintenance.
- Participate in ‘Go-Live’ support and testing activities
- One or more current Salesforce certifications (Administrator/Advanced Administrator, App Builder, Sales/Service Cloud) is highly preferred
- Knowledge of Salesforce Best Practices using Apex and Lightning Components
- Experience with customisation on the Salesforce Lightning platform which should include: Aura and Lightning Web Component development, Apex development, and usage of declarative platform tools.
- Experience with agile / scrum and waterfall development methodologies About Accenture
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries — powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 513,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Melanie Byrne is the Recruiter managing this role. As the team experience high volumes of applications, we appreciate your patience to allow for a fair and timely process.