|Job Type:||Full Time|
Want a career where you can make a real difference? As a leading professional services company, we have more than 513,000 people working across 120 countries. Becoming part of a globally diverse workforce, you will help bring innovation to improve how Australia lives, works, plays, protects and grows. The scale of our capabilities, our client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity.
Our Accenture Adelaide hub will help position Adelaide as home to critical new technology skills, in areas such as cyber security and automation, to serve growth industries like Aerospace and Defence. Our vision is to create high-tech jobs and apprenticeships enabling this hub to link in with our Hubs around the country, providing a range of Technology, Digital and Operational services.
Accenture Technology By combining innovative thinking with advanced technology, Accenture people are transforming the way we live and work. It is the reason why Accenture is one of the world’s leading management consulting, technology services and outsourcing companies, with clients spanning every industry imaginable.
Accenture is made up of a global team of IT enthusiasts who focus on creating innovative cutting edge solutions, combined with hands-on delivery of end-to-end technology solutions. The complex projects we work on for our high-profile clients cover Application Development, Systems Administration and Software Maintenance. Join us here and you’ll deliver innovation through the use of leading-edge tools and technologies in conjunction with over 150 strategic alliances with both emerging and established technology partners. We are seeking new skills for the future.
- Must have strong experience with XML schema, Object Oriented Programming concepts and scripting languages (Groovy, Java, JS).
- Must have a strong understanding of DevOps concepts and use, with experience working within an Agile scrum delivery team and good familiarity with CI/CD pipelines
- Must have experience in working with web services (REST)
- Good knowledge of SQL and NoSQL databases and associated query languages highly desired.
- Good knowledge of containerisation and the use of cloud platforms such as AWS/Azure highly desired.
- Experience with test driven development using Gherkin syntax such as Cucumber highly desired
- Experience with products such as OpenShift, Elastic Search, FluentD, Kibana, Grafana, MongoDB highly desired.
- Experience working with API gateway desired but not essential
- Experience in implementing API Security, Access Control (OAuth/SAML, Web SSO, SSL etc.) and proxy management desired but not essential Preferred Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in an IT related discipline
- The ability to estimate, plan, examine, design and implement high-quality software strategies and solutions
- Proven examination ability and problem solving ability
- Experience working in a similar IT environment: IT company, development house, consulting firm etc.
- Experience working in distributed (on and offshore) development teams preferred but not essential
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
- Excellent Leadership and teaming skills
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Willingness to contribute to a high-performing and motivated workgroup
- Interest in the development of others – coaching and teaching junior developers to expand their skills and capabilities
- Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently possess or are able to gain Federal Government Security Clearances. About Accenture
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries — powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 513,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Sophia Ahmad is the Recruiter managing this role. As the team experience high volumes of applications, we appreciate your patience to allow for a fair and timely process.