|Job Type:||Full Time|
Management Consultant – Manager, Risk & Compliance Advisory (Remediation focus)
- Help the CRO create new forms of value
- Lead high performing teams to deliver client value
- Tap into our breadth of experience, global resources and superior assets
- We’re changing the world fast, come with us
Explore career opportunities as you help create innovative solutions with diverse, global teams using cutting-edge technologies.
Risk & Compliance Accenture Risk & Compliance Services help our clients focus on three key challenges - increasing profitability, reducing complexity and managing regulations. We primarily work with leading Investment, Corporate and Retail Banks, as well as major Insurers. These clients look to our Risk & Compliance consultants to recommend the best solutions, based on their unique insights and industry expertise across Financial Risk, Remediation, Operational Risk, Risk Analytics, Regulatory and Compliance and Fraud & Financial Crime functions.
We are searching for a Manager to leverage their Remediation expertise helping clients discover, design and ultimately deploy world-class business and technology solutions. You will be expected to bring and develop your own perspective into a leading personal brand and expertise.
Each Accenture consulting manager is a unique part of our consulting team. Each manager knows how to deliver value now and owns the perspective of what will shape the future of their domain. A manager’s consulting domain is defined by the unique combination of that person’s industry and management or technology consulting knowledge. Our managers create, design and build new business models and help our clients integrate and operate them.
Much of the work we do is at the cutting edge of innovation and thinking. We involve our managers in publishing and sharing this knowledge as thought leadership to benefit clients, industry and fellow colleagues.
This role can be based in Sydney or Melbourne.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Lead a project team in the delivery of Remediation projects in the Financial Services industry and beyond
- Use expert knowledge of Financial Services products and regulatory landscape to work with clients to advise on and shape solutions to business issues and challenges
- Identify, define and document complex business specifications for risk platforms and procedures
- Lead and shape sales activity and proposals for client engagements
- Collaborate with Accenture eco-system colleagues from Applied Intelligence, Technology and global partners to lead the development of new intellectual capital for Accenture's Risk & Compliance service line, conduct leading edge research on white papers, support development of marketing collateral, and assist in publishing articles in industry periodicals
- 5 + years of work experience in advisory services to Financial Services or from the industry (Banking, Insurance or Capital Markets) on Risk Management with roles held covering Remediation
- Strong knowledge of Financial Services products and relevant regulatory context
- Experience in leading teams and responsible for leading end to end projects and deliveries
- Strong track record of Risk/Compliance process design and re-engineering
- Proven experience working in areas such as practice/model development, validation, change management, project management or compliance
- Experience within a Management Consulting firm, risk consulting and banking candidates would be highly desirable
- Successful track record, offering impeccable service delivery
- Excellent communication and facilitation skills
- Bachelor's Degree
- Professional Certifications Preferred: FRM, CFA
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries — powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 513,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
La Guardia, Isabelle is the Recruiter managing this role. As the team experience high volumes of applications, we appreciate your patience to allow for a fair and timely process.