|Job Type:||Full Time|
Credit Risk, Senior Manager and Managers – Risk & Compliance
- Join a team that’s changing how Australia lives, works, plays and grows
- Work with innovative teams and latest technologies
- Drive origination and help the CRO create new forms of value
Explore career opportunities as you help create innovative solutions with diverse, global teams using cutting-edge technologies.
About Risk & Compliance Practice Accenture Risk & Compliance Services help our clients focus on three key challenges - increasing profitability, reducing complexity and managing regulations. We primarily work with leading Investment, Corporate and Retail Banks, as well as major Insurers. These clients look to our Risk & Compliance consultants to recommend the best solutions, based on their unique insights and industry expertise across Financial Risk, Operational Risk, Risk Analytics, Regulatory and Compliance and Fraud & Financial Crime functions.
Within the R&C practice, the credit risk team provides our Financial services clients with support in improving their overall risk frameworks, governance and systems:
- Designing their end-to-end risk management frameworks, strategies, appetite, methodologies and policies
- Structuring their governance and organizational architecture and target operating models
- Appraising and reshaping their credit processes around rating evaluations, sanctioning, decision making, portfolio monitoring, collection and recovery, provisioning and write-offs, debt work-out, etc.
We are looking to grow our team further and looking for Senior managers and Managers with experience in credit risk management.
Roles & Responsibilities:
As a Senior manager / Manager, you’ll build valued relationships with clients and identify potential high impact opportunities. You’ll lead presentations and proposals for complex projects, and provide subject matter insight and expertise to bids and proposals. An important part of your role will be actively establishing, maintaining and strengthening internal and external relationships. You’ll also identify and escalate potential business opportunities for Accenture on existing engagements.
Your key responsibilities
- Work with Accenture leadership to Originate new opportunities across financial services clients
- Lead and/or deliver credit risk client engagements
- Prepare reports and deliverables to clients
- Support the financial aspects of client engagements
- Work effectively as a team leader sharing responsibility, providing support and maintaining communication
- Lead and/or support solution and proposal development
- Conduct performance reviews as appropriate and contribute to performance feedback for staff Skills and attributes for success
A strong ability to contribute to the delivery of client engagements and internal projects. Capacity to anticipate and identify risks and raise any issues with senior members of the team. In line with our commitment to quality, you will determine that work is of a high quality and is reviewed by the next-level reviewer.
To qualify for the role you must have
- End-to-end credit risk policy, governance, processes, controls and MI specifically in retail, commercial, corporate or investment banking
- Capital management (regulatory capital, ICAAP and economic capital)
- Impairment modelling, management and forecasting - Focus areas: the existing and IFRS 9 accounting standards, asset quality (provisioning adequacy) assessment.
- Credit risk models (PD, LGD, EAD, scorecards)
- Good understanding of the Basel II and III (CRD IV requirements) credit risk regulatory framework
- RWA calculation under Basel 2 & 3 Focus areas (governance, policy, process and control)
- Stress testing and scenario analysis Skills and attributes for success
- Strong communication and relationship building skills are essential
- Team player, ability to work under pressure and to deadline
- Understanding of the retail, commercial, and/or corporate portfolio, business and products. About Accenture
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries — powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 513,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
La Guardia, Isabelle is the Recruiter managing this role. As the team experience high volumes of applications, we appreciate your patience to allow for a fair and timely process.