|Job Type:||Full Time|
Want a career where you can make a real difference?
As a leading professional services company, we have more than 513,000 people working across 120 countries. Becoming part of a globally diverse workforce, you will help bring innovation to improve how Australia lives, works, plays, protects and grows. The scale of our capabilities, our client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity. Our Accenture Adelaide hub will help position Adelaide as home to critical new technology skills, in areas such as cyber security and automation, to serve growth industries like Aerospace and Defence. Our vision is to create high-tech jobs and apprenticeships enabling this hub to link in with our Hubs around the country, providing a range of Technology, Digital and Operational services. We are seeking new skills for the future. Work with the brightest people in business and technology to identify new opportunities and solve the toughest IT challenges. Leverage our unmatched experience and ground-breaking research to help our clients become high-performance businesses. Alongside your professional growth, we strive to create an environment of inclusion, where everyone is empowered to be their best self and to make a difference. We bring this to life in many ways through our programs, communities and policies that will allow you to find a work life balance. If this is your idea of a great working environment, then Accenture in Adelaide is the place to work. Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
The Test Automation Architect will lead the definition and implementation of end-to-end automation strategies, including completing maturity assessments, creating automation roadmaps and providing tool recommendation and implementation guidance. A professional at this position level within Accenture has the following responsibilities:
- Remain current with market developments, recommend new test automation technologies and leading practices
- Define common tools platform for test automation across technologies and platforms
- Work with business stakeholders and project managers to determine the opportunities for implementing automation for application systems; conduct automation suitability assessments
- Provide guidance to automation teams on automation approaches, practices and tools
- 8+ years of current test automation-related experience, with demonstrated success in multiple contexts and tooling
- Demonstrated experience with automation across the application stack, including unit test automation, web services/ middleware automation, and UI automation.
- Experience in deploying in two or more of the automation tool stacks available in the marketplace, and defining/recommending frameworks for use, across a diversity of technologies
- Demonstrated ability to interact with internal management team and external clients using strong and communication skills
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree
- Ability to travel
Preferred Additional Skills
- Demonstrated understanding of application architectures
- Demonstrated experience using TDD or BDD
- Demonstrated experience in application development
- Demonstrated experience with continuous integration, including one or more of the build/deploy/version control tools
Professional Skill Requirements
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries — powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 513,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.