|Job Type:||Full Time|
IFS Lead Functional Consultant/Solution Architect
Want a career where you can make a real difference? As a leading professional services company, we have more than 513,000 people working across 120 countries. Becoming part of a globally diverse workforce, you will help bring innovation to improve how Australia lives, works, plays, protects and grows. The scale of our capabilities, our client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity. Our Accenture Adelaide hub will help position Adelaide as home to critical new technology skills, in areas such as cyber security and automation, to serve growth industries like Aerospace and Defence. Our vision is to create high-tech jobs and apprenticeships enabling this hub to link in with our Hubs around the country, providing a range of Technology, Digital and Operational services.
We are seeking new skills for the future. Work with the brightest people in business and technology to identify new opportunities and solve the toughest IT challenges. Leverage our unmatched experience and ground-breaking research to help our clients become high-performance businesses. Alongside your professional growth, we strive to create an environment of inclusion, where everyone is empowered to be their best self and to make a difference. We bring this to life in many ways through our programs, communities and policies that will allow you to find a work life balance. If this is your idea of a great working environment, then Accenture in Adelaide is the place to work.
About the Role: As an experienced IFS professional your focus will be to architect and deliver system capabilities to our customers, using IFS ERP suite following forward thinking approach. You will be primarily responsible for analysing requirements, designing the ‘to be’ system process, configuration requirements and subsequent deployment of IFS solutions focussing on the IFS Finance and associated modules.
Key responsibilities may include:
- Apply strong business analysis skills to elicit and document business requirements and deliver end to end solutions pertaining to the assigned functional areas within IFS solutions suite.
- Perform functionality fit assessments comparing ‘as is’ and future state and make recommendations around configurations, modifications, integrations and reports.
- Produce design documents and artefacts for approved configurations, modifications, integrations and reports and assist deploying solutions liaising with technical resources.
- Develop and test detailed functional designs and associated data setup for business solution components and prototypes
- Plan and execute data conversion activities including mapping and migrations.
- Utilise planning and organisation skills to deliver agreed business outcomes on time safeguarding the quality standards and stakeholder expectations.
- Plan and drive necessary test regimes such as verification, acceptance, readiness testing based on the delivery methodology.
- Prepare and deliver solutions training activities to business users.
Professional Skill Requirements:
- 3+ years’ experience in IFS Applications version 9 and above.
- Hands on experience in implementing IFS Finance module. Experience in any of the other major IFS modules such as Manufacturing, Projects and Contracts, EAM, Supply Chain, HCM, etc will be advantageous.
- Sound knowledge of IFS implementation methodologies and IFS Scope Tool.
- Understanding of IFS Solutions Manager related functionality, profiles and permissions setup.
- Ability to perform workflow automations using IFS Events and Migration jobs, Custom Configurations, Lobbies and Reporting.
- Strong skills in developing data models, process maps, procedural documentation and presentations
- Experience in integrating IFS with other systems will be advantageous.
- Strong business/client stakeholder engagement skills
- Ability to meet travel requirements, when applicable
- Relevant tertiary qualification
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skill Australian Citizenship is mandatory for this role. Candidates willing to relocate to Adelaide will be considered.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries — powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 513,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Dirk Martinick is the Recruiter managing this role. As the team experience high volumes of applications, we appreciate your patience to allow for a fair and timely process.