|Job Type:||Full Time|
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
People in our Client Delivery & Operations career track drive delivery and capability excellence through the design, development and/or delivery of a solution, service, capability or offering. They grow into delivery-focused roles, and can progress within their current role, laterally or upward.
Technology Architecture professionals sell, assess, define, implement and/or support world-class information technology architectures, for Accenture or our clients, spanning simple IT projects to large-scale, enterprise-level change programs.
As part of the DevOps Practice, the individual will be leading the design and implementation of build, release and deployment of enterprise applications. This job will require developing and building platforms and frameworks to allow consistent, traceable and automated management of application and infrastructure releases between Non-Prod and Production environments. The DevOps platform engineer will focus on the infrastructure and middleware aspects of the overall solution.
This role's salary range is AUD 70K to 140K.
Preferred skills & qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree (BA/BS) in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field preferred
- At least 2+ years of experience working on a 24x7 Cloud or SaaS production operations team or alternatively experience working with on premise infrastructure management
- Infrastructure Management (Hardware/Cloud, Middleware)
- Automation of Service Provisioning
- Infrastructure Monitoring
- Automation of Middleware configuration
- Environment Build Activities
- CI/CD for development and operation activities including building, testing and deployment of applications.
- AWS and Azure experience
- Other common DevOps Platform tooling (Chef, Puppet, Docker)
- Proven ability to work independently and as a team member
- Ability to communicate technical concepts clearly Please know this requisition better through https://youtu.be/mNIJzM-d5k4
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries — powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 513,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Vera Goga is the Recruiter managing this role. As the team experience high volumes of applications, we appreciate your patience to allow for a fair and timely process.