|Location:||Adelaide, Brisbane, Canberra, Melbourne, Perth, Sydney|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
Want a career where you can make a real difference?
As a leading professional services company, we have more than 513,000 people working across 120 countries. Becoming part of a globally diverse workforce, you will help bring innovation to improve how Australia lives, works, plays, protects and grows. The scale of our capabilities, our client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity.
We are seeking new skills for the future. Work with the brightest people in business and technology to identify new opportunities and solve the toughest IT challenges. Leverage our unmatched experience and ground-breaking research to help our clients become high-performance businesses.
Alongside your professional growth, we strive to create an environment of inclusion, where everyone is empowered to be their best self and to make a difference. We bring this to life in many ways through our programs, communities and policies that will allow you to find a work life balance. If this is your idea of a great working environment, then Accenture is the place to work.
- Experience with front-end frameworks (React, Angular or Vue.JS)
- Build tools - Webpack, Babel, Gradle
- Exposure to Java, Python
- Must Have – Familiarity with AWS and building large scalable web experiences (Docker, Serverless, Kubernetes)
- Hands-on experience with modern web development tools such as HTML5 and CSS3.
- Building web applications that leverage REST or GraphQL API’s.
- Knowledge of front-end testing tools (Selenium)
- Experience with Continuous Delivery, and Continuous Integration
- Ability to meet travel requirements, when applicable
- Relevant tertiary qualification
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries — powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 513,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Ahmad, Sophia is the Recruiter managing this role. As the team experience high volumes of applications, we appreciate your patience to allow for a fair and timely process.