|Job Type:||Full Time|
Take your career to the next level, by joining our passionate Security team and work on challenging projects that have immediate business impact.
Do you want to make a difference in the world? Join a company that can take you anywhere With over 5,000 security specialists, Accenture Security is the only company in the world that has the global presence, commitment to innovation, unmatched industry know-how, and the business strategy acumen to tackle the world's most prevalent security challenges. Leveraging global resources and next-gen technologies, we create integrated, practical solutions that are tailored to each client's specific business goals and industry.
Accenture Security At Accenture Security we help clients address their industry-specific security vulnerabilities end-to-end, e.g. from oil rig to gas pump, and everything in between. By exposing risks, you’ll not only counsel the C-suite on holistic solutions, you’ll fundamentally strengthen their business and truly transform how organisations work. You’ll deploy the most advanced, under-the-radar innovations. From collaborating with our global Cyber Labs to using advanced AI analytics, you’ll pioneer new frontline risk detection and defence strategies as part of the world’s #1 technology services company.
Job description Provide skills and experience related to enabling business objectives with adequate security measures, aligning business-to-security of the organization, and allowing traceability from the business strategy down to the underlying technology by managing complexities.
About you As a Security Architect you will infuse security into everything we do at Accenture; helping our clients grow confidently in a rapidly evolving threat landscape. You'll have the opportunity to collaborate with the brightest minds in security, leverage our advanced research and use next-gen technology like AI, machine learning and predictive analytics to pioneer security solutions.
- Client Stakeholder engagement (with client CISO and/or Security/System Architect)
- Disuses security risk and associated mitigation approach/techniques in business context;
- Understanding of Threat Landscape and ability to apply them in client context;
- Understanding of common security & regulatory compliance regime (e.g. IRAP, Privacy Act, GDPR, etc.);
- Develop actionable Security Strategy & Roadmap (with initiative prioritisation);
- Ability to apply one or more industry recognised security frameworks (e.g. ISO27K, PCI-DSS. ISM, SABSA, etc.);
- Knowledge of security patterns (along with their integration approach) and apply them in the context of the client system / environment; Note: Security Patterns can be Technical Pattern or Process Patterns;
- Awareness of product/solution (Open Source or Commercial) available in the market;
- Working knowledge of typical system architecture across the full technology stack (e.g. OSI Model);
- Enterprise level Security delivery experiences in one of more security domain (i.e. End-to-End Delivery of a security solution);
- Define/Review Conceptual/Logical or Technical Security Architecture to secure a client system / environment;
- Define security architecture (along with assumptions) required for solution estimate;
- Solution estimation by understand and able to articulate estimating factors (e.g. License requirement/model, Infra Requirement & SI/IO Delivery Effort, etc.);
- High Level Delivery Planning (Waterfall or Agile methodology) Professional Skill Requirements We are looking to hire a team of experienced professionals across multiple levels ranging from analysts to managers to join our rapidly expanding team in Accenture Security. If you have relevant expertise in an extensive portfolio of capabilities including Strategy & Risk; Cyber Defence; Digital Identity; Application Security & Managed Security, you should consider joining our team. You will be part of a team that helps businesses prepare, protect, detect, respond and recover along all points of the security lifecycle. You will be leveraging our global resources and next-generation technologies, to create integrated, practical solutions that are tailored to each organization’s specific business goals and industry — solutions that clients can put in place immediately. Whether defending against known threats, quickly detecting and responding to the unknown or running an entire security operations center, we help harden organizations and make it extremely difficult for even the most sophisticated cyber adversaries to succeed.
Qualifications: Minimum of a Bachelor degree Relevant years of security experience in one of the areas mentioned above. Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills Consulting, stakeholder engagement and relationship management skills Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment Flexibility to travel Must be an Australian Citizen Secret level Commonwealth Security Clearance desirable or ability to obtain
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries — powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 513,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law. Divya Dua is the Recruiter managing this role. As the team experience high volumes of applications, we appreciate your patience to allow for a fair and timely process.