|Job Type:||Full Time|
Designing and implementing solutions to convey functional and industry insights through a range of user interfaces including visualization, voice and natural language search. Application of skills including data wrangling, information architecture, experience design, platform configuration. High level of competence in platforms used for visualization.
Talent Segment: Analytics and Insights Your role includes some or all the following key responsibilities. Responsibilities -
- Create insights from predictive statistical modelling to deliver client value
- Apply deep statistical and mathematical knowledge, tools and techniques to find relationships between and among variables
- Develop intellectual property involving specific analytical methodologies, mathematical modelling or optimization techniques and their applications to business issues
- Translate business issues into specific requirements to develop analytic solutions, and identify appropriate data to support the solution
- Collaborate with Accenture and/or external consulting teams to address business issues and influence change using strategy, industry and analytical skills Level Expectations Other Key Responsibilities –
- Requires identifying and assessing complex problems for area of responsibility. Creates solutions in situations in which analysis requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
- Requires adherence to strategic direction set by senior management when establishing near-term goals.
- Power to influence or complete assignments independently and ability to make decisions, as indicated by latitude to devise work products or plans, reliance on instruction and decision-making ability
- Some latitude in decision-making. Acts independently to determine methods and procedures on new assignments
- Risk or consequences in the event of failure, as indicated by range of expected impact, such as within a team or across a team or area of responsibility and level of risk
- Decisions have a major day to day impact on area of responsibility
- Degree of accountability for assigned tasks, our clients and/or the organization, as indicated by size of work effort and scale of entity and/or program
- Manages large - medium sized teams and/or work efforts at a client or within Accenture
Key Skills –
Adobe Flash, Artificial Intelligence, Content Curation, Machine Learning, Information Architecture, Statistical Programming.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries — powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 513,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Sonali Arora is the Recruiter managing this role. As the team experience high volumes of applications, we appreciate your patience to allow for a fair and timely process.