|Location:||New South Wales, Newcastle|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
For more than 25 years WesTrac has set the benchmark in equipment management solutions, providing customers across Western Australia, New South Wales and the Australian Capital Territory. As one of the largest authorised Cat equipment dealers in the world, WesTrac provides customers with a wide range of machinery and construction equipment as well as comprehensive whole-of-life management solutions. With more than 3,300 staff and 190 apprentices, WesTrac is dedicated to creating and delivering outstanding value for our employees. Let’s do the Work.
EQUIPMENT MANAGEMENT SUPERVISOR - MT THORLEY
About the role
Due to an internal movement we have an opportunity for an Equipment Manager Supervisor to join the business. Reporting to the Fleet Performance Manager and based at our Mt Thorley branch, this role supports our customers in managing the performance, reliability and availability of their fleet, improving the maintenance strategy and effectiveness, and reducing the customer cost while increasing WesTrac’s revenue opportunities.
This position will be offered on a full time permanent basis working Monday to Friday, 8 hour days.
- Lead a team of highly skilled product specialists in improving equipment reliability and performance
- Project manage fleet and machine updates, improvement programs and site studies
- Provide fleet technical support to the WesTrac mining business, identifying root cause of issues and developing and implementing remediation actions
- Proactive analysis of mining machine and site conditions and working with customers to embed fleet improvements.
Skills & Experience
- Engineering or Mechanical trade background with significant Caterpillar or similar machine experience in a mining environment
- Several years experience in a supervisory role leading technical experts
- Several years experience in mobile fleet health management, problem solving and diagnostics
- Excellent communication, presentation and report writing skills
- Excellent customer relationship management experience
- Proven Project Management skills
- Competitive salary and benefits scheme
- Company funded income protection
- Flexible work arrangements
- Purchased leave
- Discounted private health plan
- Fitness passport
- On-boarding and welcome day at our head office in Newcastle
If you believe you have the skills and experience to succeed in this role, please submit your cover letter and resume for consideration via the link.
For further information regarding this role, please contact our Recruitment team on 1300 797 028 and reference Job No. 878652.
Successful applicants will be required to complete a satisfactory National Criminal History Check as part of the recruitment process.
At WesTrac, our primary focus is our people. As we look to the future, we’re focused on harnessing the best talent and providing them with the support they need to achieve success. WesTrac is a member of the Diversity Council of Australia and recognise the value of and strongly support the principles of equal employment opportunities in the workplace and are committed to continue to build our workplace culture.