It is the sum of everyone’s different experiences, backgrounds and perspectives that makes ours a strong and inclusive community. We are always seeking fresh new faces. Faces just like yours. Fresh faces wanted.
We are currently seeking an experienced Registrar – Asset Information for a short term 6 month contract within the Treatment and Resource Recovery group. Based in Osborne Park, this role will see you effectively and efficiently manage the review and update of static asset data.
Spending time across Water Corporation metro and outer metro sites, you will bring the master data in SAP up to a level that will enhance the productivity of the business and provide an accurate source of information for managing the assets.
What the role will involve:
- Undertaking a study of the existing Functional Location and Equipment Register (FLER) and determining if assets are listed correctly at the right level according to Water Corporation standards
- Undertaking site audits, collecting and verifying missing data and identifying mismatched information.
- Building an excel report of the updated hierarchy and characteristic information for review and uploading into SAP
- Operational experience working within Water and/or Wastewater treatment assets
- Knowledge and experience with Asset Registers in SAP
- Familiar with interpretation of P&I drawings and as constructed information
- Ability to work with site Operators and Maintainers to identify asset types and function
- WA Drivers Licence
- Demonstrated experience with Microsoft applications
Apply: If you are interested in the above opportunity please submit a covering letter and resume that best demonstrates your ability to meet the requirements of the role.
Applications close Wednesday 28th October 2020.
As part of the recruitment process you will be required to complete Pre-Employment screening which may include a medical, qualification check police clearance and Australian working rights check.
We reserve the right to withdraw this ad prior to the closing date.
Our commitment to a diverse and inclusive workplace:
Water Corporation is committed to creating a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and our community. How we will achieve this is outlined in our Diversity and Inclusion Management Plan and People Strategy.
We acknowledge the different skills, experiences and perspectives that people from diverse backgrounds including, race, ethnicity, disability, age, gender identity and sexual orientation bring to the workplace, will only strengthen our workforce.