|Job Type:||Full Time|
UGL is a diversified services company delivering critical assets and essential services that sustain and enhance the environment in which we live. Our capabilities extend across a broad range of services and whole-of-life solutions for diverse industries, utilising world leading, sustainable and innovative technologies. We partner with some of the world’s largest blue-chip companies, government agencies, private enterprise, and public institutions.
This opportunity will see you responsible for all aspects of logistic coordination for our maintenance program with one of our leading O&G clients based in Sale, VIC. Reporting to the Offshore Site Manager you will provide safe, reliable and efficient delivery of services, provide fit-for purpose logistics solutions to a range of matters in line with industry practices and UGL policies.
About the role
- Management and maintenance of containers, safety equipment, lifting equipment, power tools and PPE ensuring valid certification where required
- Manage all inwards goods – this includes goods receipting within SAP, registering all Pipe Spooling & Structural Materials within UGL IRC Register
- Update and maintain required registers
- Management of all related Quality Assurance equipment including annual calibration & testing
- Management of all outward Pipe Spooling & Structural Materials to various locations
- Implement a routine maintenance program, including inspections, preventative, predicative and corrective maintenance
- Engage contractors and be responsible for scope of work planned and unplanned.
- Ensuring all break-down maintenance is conducted within contract set time limits and to safety and quality standards, fault finding and trouble shooting.
- Ensure the maintenance management system is maintained and continuously improved
- Identify critical spares, manage critical spares register and ensure correct levels are held state-wide, to enhance asset reliability
- General warehouse duties as required (Forklift lift operation – 6T & 16T Units)
- Trade or related qualification
- Demonstrated heavy industry experience in Logistics and Warehousing
- Experience using ToolWatch Software or another Inventory Software Program
- Previous heavy industrial experience, preferably in Oil and Gas industry
- Ensure all activities are conducted safely and in accordance with Industry and UGL safety procedures and processes
- Show initiative, be proactive and hold excellent communication and relationship building qualities
What we offer
- Diverse opportunities to grow, back yourself and achieve
- The chance to join a 6,000 strong organisation owned by the CIMIC Group, one of the world’s leading international contractors
- Competitive group remuneration and benefits including\:
- incentive opportunity
- health and wellbeing program with company-funded salary continuance insurance
- flexible work arrangements – have a chat to us around how this can work for you
- A culture that values diversity and innovation, evolving with market changes and new technologies
What makes you right for UGL
- Genuine concern for safety
- Capacity to flourish in a high-performance environment
- An innovative mindset and a willingness to challenge the norm
- A belief that success and value are driven by real teams where everyone has a role to play
UGL Pty Limited is a leading provider of end-to-end engineering, construction and maintenance services. We are active across rail and transport, communications and technology systems, oil and gas, power, renewables and resources, water and defence markets. UGL partners with some of the world’s largest blue-chip companies and government agencies, private enterprises and public institutions. We are a member of the CIMIC Group of companies.
As a diversified services organisation, UGL appreciates the diversity and richness of its people, and seeks to create inclusive environments that promote your talent and skills.