|Job Type:||Full Time|
Fixed Plant Operators – FIFO from Busselton
- Continue to live, relax and enjoy life in the South West with FIFO from Busselton
- Secure your future with a permanent contract & enjoy exceptional employee benefits
- Join our high performing & culturally diverse teams
We’re expanding our inland Pilbara operations to epic proportions as we strive to deliver greater efficiency, lower production costs and improve health, safety and environmental performance. In turn, we have various opportunities available for Fixed Plant Operators to join our teams and contribute to our performance.
If you’re already living in Busselton or the surrounding South West region, we are offering regional FIFO opportunities to our various Iron Ore mine sites. Depending on the site, we have various lifestyle friendly rosters available.
To be successfully considered for this role, you will have:
- An Australian C Class manual Drivers’ Licence or higher
- Experience working in a Fixed Plant environment
What’s on offer
- A work environment where safety is always the number one priority
- A permanent position working directly for Rio Tinto
- A competitive base salary reflective of your skills and experience with Annual incentive program
- Comprehensive medical benefits including subsidised private health insurance for employees and immediate family
- Attractive share ownership plan
- Company provided insurance cover
- Extensive salary sacrifice and salary packaging options
- Career development and education assistance to further your technical or leadership ambitions
- Ongoing access to family-friendly health and medical wellbeing support
- Leave for all of life’s reasons (vacation/annual, paid parental, sick leave)
- Exclusive employee discounts (banking, accommodation, cars, retail and more)
As pioneers in mining and metals, we produce materials essential to human progress.
Aluminium for cars and smartphones. Copper for wind turbines, electric cars and the pipes that bring water to our home. Borates that help crops grow, titanium for paint – and diamonds that celebrate the best things in life. Our long history is filled with firsts. We’ve developed some of the world’s largest and best quality mines and operations, and our people work in around 35 countries across six continents.
Creating an inclusive and diverse workforce
We are a diverse team of talented, enthusiastic individuals who foster a culture of inclusion. No matter how they may differ, our people share one thing in common. It’s a belief that work is more rewarding when we are accepted and valued for our differences, not judged by them. We all have something to contribute, and it’s this contribution that makes for a great organization and fulfilling career.
Apply today if you want to work with the latest technology and innovation, in an environment where we challenge you to drive positive change.
This role is for applicants currently residing in the South West region of Western Australia.
Successful candidates will be required to attend an Assessment Centre in Busselton during the week commencing the 9th of November.
All progress begins with pioneers – at Rio Tinto it begins with you.
Applications for this role will close on 02/11/2020, however we do reserve the right to close the role earlier.
Please note, in order to be successfully considered for this role you must complete all pre-screening questions. You may also be required to complete on-line assessments as part of the selection process.