|Job Type:||Full Time|
As part of the Surveillance quality and governance team, your technical capabilities will be pivotal in providing governance and quality assurance services to the FCO Surveillance group.
The key purpose of this role is to develop and maintain data workflow infrastructure and reporting of the quality function to enable quality assurance reviews for surveillance activities. Simultaneously, this will support the integration of the quality function into FCO Surveillance during a period of significant uplift and transformation.
Desirable but not essential, you would have worked in the Financial Crime teams (or equivalent) for more than 1-2 years and understand surveillance activities including transaction monitoring and/or sanctions.
Your Skills and Experience
- 1-2 years’ experience in a comparable quality, policy, framework or training development role, preferably in a Financial Crime environment (not essential)
- Proven experience facing into multiple stakeholders and navigating a large organisation
- Ability to develop and maintain Sharepoint databases
- Advanced MS Access skills with the ability to import, query and backup data and upload to SharePoint
- Advanced Tableau Reporting & Excel skills
- Competent in data analytics and data mining
- Excellent verbal and written communication
As part of the Financial Crime Operations (FCO) Team, you will be part of FCO Surveillance team which undertakes surveillance for various Business Divisions across NAB.
NAB, invested in you
At NAB, we believe success comes from our people. We're committed to supporting your talent and skills through your career, as you help us build a culture that affects change for our customers - and for the community too.
We are proud to have dedicated $55 billion to help address climate change, be recognised as a Gold employer of LGBTI Inclusion by AWEI, endorsed as an employer for Women by Work180, have an African Australian Inclusion Program, Grad Programs, and Traineeship and Internship Programs. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome diversity in the workplace.
From education and volunteer leave to learning benefits and banking discounts, we offer access to a wide range of employee benefits.
If you think this role is the right fit for you, we invite you to apply. Let’s have a serious but informal chat about who you are and what drives you. We’d love to share our vision for the future of banking.
To be eligible to apply, you must have Australian or New Zealand citizenship or permanent residency status. Please note candidate screening and interviews may be conducted prior to the closing date of the job advert