|Job Type:||Full Time|
Services provided by the BSC to Downer Group include payroll, purchase to pay, accounts receivable, and travel and expense management. The delivery of these services is enabled by the combined efforts of BSC’s solution advisory, solution training and systems accounting teams, together with change management, finance and human resources specialists.
The BSC payroll function has over 105 staff operating out of North Ryde NSW and Melbourne Vic. The BSC pays over 50,000 employees using SAP and Oracle Express HR. There are over 200 EBAs.
The purpose of the BSC Payroll Systems Reporting Analyst is to deliver accurate, reliable and timely information. This role is responsible for maintaining the financial integrity of the business reporting systems and conducting insightful analysis which supports decision making across all functions.
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Tertiary qualifications in accounting, Business Management or a related field
- Technical experience in SQL is essential.
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills is essential.
- Ability to analyse large data sets and be able to distil trends and graphical representations of key information.
- Experience in an analytical role is considered advantageous
- Payroll experience is desirable
- Exposure to Spinifex reporting preferred but not mandatory
In addition, you will have:
- Strong Payroll systems experience
- Experience with process performance reporting
- Shared services experience or experience in large volume / complex organisations
- Data analysis and reporting
- Oracle payroll experience preferred
- Strong analytical skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Strong Collaboration and Collaboration skills
- Proficiency in large ERP software such as JD Edwards
- Strong Microsoft applications skills (including Excel, Word and Outlook) and Power BI
- Report development capability
In return you will have the opportunity to learn and grow your career within Downer an ASX listed leader in delivering services across Australia ranging from trains and roads through to renewable energy and facilities management.
On offer is a competitive remuneration package, potential to earn KPI bonuses, the foundation of a career with stability and continued professional development and flexible working arrangements as we continue to expand as a business.
If you are enthusiastic and dedicated to establishing and growing your career we’d love to speak to you! Hit apply now or contact Rosa Van Kuyk for more information on Rosa.VanKuyk@Downergroup.com