|Location:||Albany, Bunbury, Western Australia|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
WesTrac is looking at another hugely successful year in 2020 with upcoming major projects in the pipeline. As a result of this recent growth, we have a Permanent opportunity for a Field Service Supervisor to join our team in Bunbury .
Reporting to the Branch Manager you will be accountable for the 'ownership of the customer experience' by providing the complete customer care experience in regard to WesTrac service, repair and general service provision queries in relation to the allocated area of service/equipment.
As the point of contact between the customer and the technician, the Supervisor is responsible for the effective and efficient coordination of all matters relating to the customer – including the sourcing of labour to meet demand, scope, scheduling, pricing and invoicing of the work required, whilst ensuring that the customer's repair and service requirements are achieved with agreed timeframe and budget.
Paramount to the functionality of this position is requirement to ensure that the customer needs are investigated thoroughly and the solutions offered that add value to both the customer and WesTrac, thereby ensuring customer relationship longevity. In addition, the Field Service Supervisor is responsible for providing supervision, leadership and work order direction to a team of technicians within the designated area of work to ensure safety and quality of work is of the highest standard.
This roster will be Monday to Friday – 11 hours per day
To be successful the following is required:
- Australian recognised Heavy-Duty Trade Certificate with a post trade experience in a field service environment
- Extensive diagnostic and fault-finding skills
- Previous experience within a leadership capacity
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to successfully manage fluctuating workloads and prioritise accordingly
- Advanced stakeholder engagement skills with the ability to establish and maintain successful working relationships
- Demonstrated mechanical aptitude with the ability to absorb technical information quickly
- Strive to assist the Customer to achieve machine availability and reliability KPI’s
- Previous mechanical experience working on Caterpillar products
What we offer:
- Supportive work environment and career progression opportunities
- Salary sacrifice on Airline Memberships, Motor Vehicles and more
- Discounts with Blackwoods, Apple, JB Hi-Fi, Qantas, Travel Club and more
- Discounted CAT products
- Discounted health insurance
- Refer a friend program – work alongside your mates and receive $1000 for each successful referral
If you are interested in joining a progressive company with significant growth in the pipeline, click the ‘Apply’ button today!
WesTrac Pty Ltd is committed to achieving a diverse and engaged workforce. We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage applications from female, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Island candidates.