|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Be supported to learn and grow whilst developing the career you want
- Join a company that’s invested in you
- Make your impact in a highly engaged team
A career that gives you more
Your career at NAB is about more than money, it's about serving our customers well and helping our communities prosper. We currently have an opportunity for Senior Associate, Controls Testing.
As our Senior Associate you will be responsible for:
Providing control specialist guidance and support in assisting the business execute their risk management accountabilities. The role presents an excellent opportunity for you to partner with senior level stakeholders in the business while developing an in depth strategic and day-to-day operational knowledge of the business.
- Provide SME advice and guidance on Controls documentation, design & operating effectiveness.
- Perform design and operating effectiveness of controls and deliver outcomes to control owners.
- Assist in ensuring the Assurance Plans are executed within agreed timeframes.
- Provide recommendations and insights following end to end assessments across processes
- Coach & support competency and training of Analysts.
- Help to define the methods, processes and documentation for delivery of Controls Assurance and associated activities, tools and processes, driving best practice and consistency
What you will bring
- Clear understanding of the three lines of defence model, risk management and assurance
- Significant Assurance and/or Risk management experience in a large banking organisation or a large accounting firm
- Strong communication skills with the ability to engage, build relationships and influence stakeholders at senior levels
- Have the ability to work within a team
- Be self-starter
- Audit Experience
Tertiary qualifications in Technology, Business, Risk Management, CA, CPA and other relevant courses will be highly regarded or equivalent business experience.
By joining NAB, you are committing to putting our customers’ needs first every time. You will be ambitious for growth; always curious and learning from colleagues. You will speak honestly, always valuing the time and opinion of others. You will own your work, doing what’s right, even when it’s hard.
NAB, invested in you
We are committed to gender equality and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and have a diverse and inclusive workforce. We have committed $70bn in financing to help address climate change and provide 2 days of paid leave each year through our employee volunteering program to support community organisations.
We support our colleagues to be their best by offering a wide range of educational, financial, lifestyle, health & well-being benefits. For more information please visit here.
If you think this role is the right fit for you, we invite you to apply. Let’s explore who you are and what drives you.
To be eligible to apply, you must have Australian or New Zealand citizenship or permanent residency status. Please note candidate screening and interviews may be conducted prior to the closing date of the job advert.
Please note unsolicited CVs from agencies will not be accepted.