|Job Type:||Part Time|
Arboriculture and vegetation management is a multi-billion dollar industry with a future in Australia. It involves the management of individual trees, typically in and around the places where people live, work and play. Active Tree Services is the industry leader in the commercial space.
An opportunity has arisen for a part-time Fleet Services Administrator to provide support to the fleet department based out of our newly acquired workshop in Bayswater, Victoria. This role will work as part of a larger administration support team distributed across South Australia, New South Wales & Victoria.
You will be responsible for ensuring vehicle registrations are renewed and compliant. You will also be required to undertake data entry for the monitoring and scheduling of maintenance for plant and fleet, workshop hire, fuel and e-tag usage as well as infringement management. You will also be a key user of our fleet management systems: Fleetmatics GPS, CustomFleet and AusFleet.
What’s on offer:
- Part time 3 days per week permanent role with job security
- Flexible working hours on offer
- Be a part of a progressive and inclusive organisation
- Supportive leadership who have in-depth industry knowledge and a positive team culture
- Continuous learning and development opportunities to further build your career within Active
What we need from you:
- Experience in data collection and reporting.
- Experience in Fleetmatics GPS, CustomFleet and AusFleet desirable but not essential
- Advanced Microsoft Office Skills with a focus in data collection, analysis and reporting
- General administration management experience
- Ability to build strong internal and external stakeholder relationships
- Excellent time management, problem-solving skills and attention to detail
We are an Australian owned essential service with a national footprint and a workforce of 800 committed to delivering arboriculture, vegetation management, and consultancy services. We have been around for 45 years, and work to keep our communities safe and green while making sure our teams safety comes first. To find out more about what it’s like to work at Active read our team member stories at: https://www.activetreeservices.com.au/team-member-stories/
Please note: All shortlisted candidates are required to attend a full pre-employment medical including audio testing and drug and alcohol screening.
How to Apply:
To be considered for this position, click on the "Apply Now" button.
Please note applications from recruitment agencies will not be considered at this time.