|Job Type:||Full Time|
Transurban's Tolling and Customer platform helps to get over 50 million drivers home every month. As the Automation Delivery Lead you will be responsible for the design and delivery of the automation roadmap for this business-critical platform.
You and the small team you lead will be responsible for the identification of automation opportunities, championing automation across the platform, and importantly delivering automation initiatives to further the growth of Transurban.
Technology at Transurban goes beyond best practice. Our teams work at the bleeding edge of intelligent transport systems. They integrate roadside systems with weather data, develop intuitive payment apps and embrace the latest cloud thinking. The systems and applications we build, operate and maintain make travel easier. Here, you'll make a difference you can feel.
The impact you'll have
- You'll develop and deliver the automation roadmap and strategy for the tolling platform
- You'll develop and manage a pipeline of automation initiatives taking into account business priorities, automation design principles and minimum standards, ROI, and various factors relating to compliance, budgets, and risk
- You'll develop and maintain resource plans to meet program objectives, provide regular leadership, mentoring, and coaching to build a high performing team
- You'll support the program in achieving its objectives by creating positive relationships with stakeholders, internal and external to Transurban, ensuring the relevant information is disseminated and appropriate expectations are created and delivered upon
The talents you'll bring
- Proven success in a comparable position delivering change to mission-critical technology platforms at an enterprise level and with medium to high volume transactions
- Experience in leading the delivery and execution of technology automation within a complex project environment, ideally through leading a team of Application Developers
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, including the ability to effectively communicate and influence at all levels of an organisation
- Strong organisational, planning, and project management skills
Transurban is driven by bringing people and places closer. The roads we plan, build, operate and maintain make communities stronger, across Australia and beyond. Together, we're building a future that marries traditional infrastructure with emerging technology. We're making roads ready for driverless cars and predicting accidents before they happen. We're getting people where they're going. And we're doing it faster, smarter and safer, every last one of us.
Transurban is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from candidates of diverse backgrounds, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.
Start changing the world around you. Apply now!