|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Join ASX 100 finance leader!
- Brisbane based role – Gasworks Newstead Office
- Suits an experienced BI Analyst who is looking for a role where they have an ability to share their knowledge
About the Role
Working in our Data and Analytics Platform Services team we are looking for a committed, self-motivated and dynamic Business Intelligence Analyst, who can take ownership and drive out requirements working closely with multiple departments to ensure data requirements and make sure that user cases are well understood and articulated.
As our resident Business Intelligence Analyst, you will primarily work on projects and fulfil the following responsibilities:
- Develop and manage BI solutions
- Provide reports, processes and BI applications through the application life cycle
- Collaborate with business users
- Analyse business processes and requirements
- Create and maintain documentation including requirements, design and user manuals
- Identify opportunities to improve processes and strategies with technology solutions
- Identify development needs in order to improve and streamline operations
- Business Intelligence Analyst requirements
- Problem analysis and resolution
- Communicate and solve customers' problems via phone, email, live chat and face-to-face meetings
- Work with all internal groups, including network support, system owner and other support team
- Prepare accurate and timely reports
- Create and provide patches and code fixes for Restoration of Services (i.e. hot fixes, etc.)
- Provide updates packages to the code
- Be involved in deployment activity to production environment
- Provide regular updates to Incident Management
- Test and fixes and workarounds
- Escalate and assign events, faults, issues, incidents and problems to Level 3, where an application fix is required
- Assist deployment where appropriate
- Call out to hardware, OS and third party support, where appropriate
Having broad knowledge and experience in a similar role as a BI Analyst you have the ability to demonstrate a level of operational leadership as you may mentor junior employees. You will have strong analytical, troubleshooting and problem-solving skills, strong attention to detail with the ability to work under pressure in a deadline driven environment. You have a strong desire to succeed and are a dynamic hands-on leader who enjoys to share their industry knowledge and keeping abreast of industry trends on a nationally and global scale.
BOQ is passionate about providing opportunities for you to develop your career as we continuously adapt and deliver in a transformational and collaborative environment with a strong focus on community where we support a flexible workplace and we are committed to an inclusive and diverse culture where differences are embraced!
- Flexible working arrangements
- Discounted financial products
- Salary sacrificing options
- Paid parental leave
- Paid volunteer days
- Purchase annual leave
- BUPA Corporate Plan
- Mentoring and leadership programs
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Gym, shopping, technology and travel offers!
How to Apply
To apply for this role please follow the links or apply via our Careers Page.
The Bank of Queensland is committed to diversity and an inclusive workforce. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People are encouraged to apply.
If you are successful for a role with the Bank of Queensland, it is a condition of employment that background screening is completed to ensure that the Bank complies with its obligations under the Anti-Money Laundering and Counter Terrorism Financing Act. These checks may include, but are not limited to: identity, verification, reference checks, criminal background checks, immigration checks, verification of academic qualifications, bankruptcy checks.