|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Listen to our customers, hear their feedback and drive actionable insights
- Join an enthusiastic and motivated team based in Norwest
- Enjoy flexible work arrangements, discounts across our brands and great deals on insurance
At Woolworths, we consistently challenge ourselves to create better experiences together for our customers. In this role, you will ensure Woolies is listening to our customers, team and partners across the Group in the most effective and modern way to get feedback and drive actionable insights.
You will lead a team to deliver large-scale, stable programs to collect feedback that inform strategies, operational improvements and STIP targets, while in parallel, testing new and innovative concepts for the future of listening. You will collaborate with leaders from across the Group to ensure we are meeting the needs of our customers across the business. As a leader in Customer Transformation you will also champion the Customer across the Woolworths Group.
Reporting into the GM for Customer Insights & Advocacy, you will be responsible for building platforms where Woolworths is able to listen to our customers, our teams and our partners. Your time will be spent developing and evolving a long term listening strategy (landing pilots, testing and learning new methodologies). You will also be managing the current Voice of Customer and Voice of Team Program, ensuring a high response rate whilst focusing on utilising our dashboards and ensuring usage of customer data, as well as:
- Leading and evolving our primary customer listening (Voice of the Customer) program;
- Expanding our listening platform to support other types of listening (e.g., Team, Partners);
- Building and managing the secondary listening platform for ad hoc research;
- Optimising the usage of data and insights collected;
- Testing and learning with innovative methodologies;
- Leading the Listening & Metrics squad in the Customer Insights & Experience Chapter; and
- Working on maintaining strong working relationships and developing and leading a high performing team.
Who we’re looking for
Our new Head of Group Listening will be innovative, creative and passionate about our customers and new technologies. We are looking for someone who is technologically savvy, has strong personal resilience and tenacity and business acumen. You will also be able to understand the business needs and have come from a consumer research background. Our ideal candidate would have built a listening program or Voice of Customer program in a start-up or innovative organisation. You will play an instrumental part in getting Woolworths to the next level of listening. You will enable Woolworths to get more relevant feedback in real-time, producing actionable insights in a more modern way. You will be supporting business leaders across the Group, so managing stakeholders with an agile and highly organised mindset is critical. We’re looking for a team member with:
- Demonstrated experience in delivering a customer-first listening program;
- Experience in listening platform development, customer/employee research or customer/employee experience;
- Exceptional stakeholder engagement skills and an ability to influence and align senior leaders;
- An ability to navigate complex work environment to deliver outcomes;
- Strong communication skills and an ability to craft a story and build presentation materials (PPT, Google Slides); and a
- Bachelors or masters degree in a related field is preferred.
Joining the Group
As an inclusive, team-first company, our people are at the core of everything we do.
We care deeply about creating a workplace where our team members feel valued, respected and empowered. We are committed to providing equal opportunity regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation or life stage and we are proud to be recognised as a Gold Tier Employer in the Australian Workplace Equality Index for LGBTI inclusion.
As our Group continues to evolve, innovate and support our communities, we encourage our team members to do the same with their own careers, by providing ongoing opportunities to grow and make a real difference.
We value flexibility, and encourage our team members to work in ways that meet their work/life commitments and support their wellbeing.
We work hard to create a safe and inclusive environment for all, and most importantly, we're all about creating better experiences – for our customers and for each other.
We’d love to hear from You
Our Talent Acquisition Team and Hiring Leaders kindly request no unsolicited resumes or approaches from Recruitment Agencies. Woolworths Group is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.