|Job Type:||Full Time, Part Time|
What will your typical day look like?
Reporting to the Global Account Manager and working closely with Global Lead Client Service Partner and the wider team, you will responsible for the day-to-day coordination internal account activities, including: developing consistent, high quality account reports and information, coordinating the delivery of marketing campaigns, relationship programs and events, managing the panel inbox and registering new opportunities and communication with Global Lead Client Service Partners. This is a key role within the global account team focused on:
- Delivering distinctive experiences
- Driving premium growth
- Shaping and informing client strategy.
You will also manage the account team intranet site, develop internal communications, update CRM systems with account information, support client feedback by coordinating client interviews, win / loss debriefs, end of project debriefs and sharing information and insights, collaborate with the account management community to build and leverage best practice and provide support for special project work as required
About the team
Welcome to MCBD, the Marketing, Communications and Business Development team - A.K.A. Deloitte's creative heartbeat. Committed to thinking outside of the box, we bring to life ideas and strategies that build Deloitte's brand eminence and help us stand out. Our unparalleled marketing, design and social expertise allows us to make a difference across everything we do.
Enough about us, let's talk about you:
You will have:
- Advanced organisation and time-management skills
- Experience working in a fast paced environment and a similar role
- Ability to build relationships with a broad range of internal stakeholders
- Strong communication skills with a problem-solving attitude
- Excellent computer skills
- A track record of being a supporting member of a high-performing team
- (Desirable) Account coordination experience in the professional services, legal and media industries.
At Deloitte, we create positively differentiated work experiences that enable our people to feel valued and achieve their full potential. Valuing flexibility and difference, we embrace people with diverse backgrounds and thinking styles. Knowing that people work best in a variety of ways, we are happy to discuss alternative flexible arrangements if the working pattern you are looking for is not specifically indicated.
Sound exactly like the sort of role for you? Apply now!
The minimum salary requirements for this role is $70,000 inclusive of 9.5% superannuation