|Job Type:||Full Time|
Boral is an international building products and construction materials group with three strong divisions: the high-performing, well-positioned materials business of Boral Australia; the fast-growing, 50%-owned USG Boral interior linings joint venture in Asia, Australia and the Middle East; and Boral North America, a scaled and growing building products and fly ash business. With its headquarters in Sydney, Australia, Boral had approximately 16,500 full-time equivalent employees (including in JVs) working across over 700 operating sites in 17 countries.
Boral are currently seeking a Concrete Agitator Driver to join the team located at Dubbo. The main focus of this position is loading and delivering pre-mixed concrete to customer sites and maintaining the safe operation of agitator trucks. The nature of the work requires flexibility to work Monday to Saturday. This is a great opportunity to work in a team environment within an organisation dedicated to the safety of it’s employees.
- Delivering concrete to client sites along with managing slump tolerance levels and the discharge of concrete
- Complete basic documentation associated with the collection and delivery of the concrete
- Ensure safety standards are maintained including daily pre-start checks on the vehicle
- General yard maintenance
Skills and Experience:
- Current HR drivers licence
- Strong commitment to safety and the environment
- Provide superior customer focus
- Proven ability to work within a team environment
- Be self-motivated with a professional and courteous manner
- Relevant concrete industry experience will be highly regarded however full training will be provided
- Permanent position available
- Competitive hourly rate
- Employment stability
- Ongoing training and development
- Genuine career opportunities
Boral values and is committed to creating a diverse working environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All suitable applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability or age.
Click to Apply or visit http://careers.boral.com.au