|Job Type:||Full Time|
Expedia Group is one of world's largest travel platforms. We knock down the barriers to travel, making it easier, more enjoyable, more attainable, and more accessible.
Our team is looking for an experienced iOS developer to play a meaningful role in building our growing mobile platform, helping us to scale mobile development and set the tone for our iOS technical direction.
What you'll do:
You will be taking the reins of an app with a feature set that includes:
- Next gen messaging features to enable timely communication with travelers and facilitate seamless and accurate booking
- Property management features that allow partners to list and manage their properties—from content to pricing—and view analytics for their vacation rental business relative to the market standard
- Marketplace Feed features that ensure partners are always up to date with the most relevant, contextual information for their properties and travelers.
- Key contributors on the mobile platform team exhibit more than just outstanding technical prowess; they will possess uncanny product intuition, the ability to communicate effectively, and they strive to be respectful and empathetic to everyone
Technologies we use:
Who you are:
You will love this role if you’re looking for an environment:
- That challenges you to think deeply about software architectural choices
- That encourages you to invest time into your craft and self-improvement, including time for reading books and attending conferences
- Where you’ll have the opportunity to influence the tools we utilize
- Where UX design isn’t an afterthought
- Where informed risk-taking is encouraged
- Where processes exist only to help the team progress
- Where you have a tangible opportunity to impact people’s lives and businesses in a positive way
- Where diversity is valued, where empathy is offered, and where an individual’s needs are treated with the utmost respect
Why join us:
Expedia Group recognizes our success is dependent on the success of our people. We are the world's travel platform, made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business. Our brands recognize the power of travel to break down barriers and make people's lives better – that responsibility inspires us to be the place where exceptional people want to do their best work, and to provide them the tools to do so.
Whether you're applying to work in engineering or customer support, marketing or lodging supply, at Expedia Group we act as one team, working towards a common goal; to bring the world within reach. We relentlessly strive for better, but not at the cost of the customer. We act with humility and optimism, respecting ideas big and small. We value diversity and voices of all volumes. We are a global organization but keep our feet on the ground so we can act fast and stay simple. Our teams also have the chance to give back on a local level and make a difference through our corporate social responsibility program, Expedia Cares.
If you have a hunger to make a difference with one of the most loved consumer brands in the world and to work in the dynamic travel industry, this is the job for you.
Our family of travel brands includes: Brand Expedia®, Hotels.com®, Expedia® Partner Solutions, Egencia®, trivago®, Vrbo®, Orbitz®, Travelocity®, Wotif®, ebookers®, CheapTickets®, Hotwire®, Expedia® Media Solutions, CarRentals.com™, Expedia Local Expert®, Expedia® Cruise® and SilverRail Technologies, Inc. For more information, visit www.expediagroup.com.
Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce.All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.