|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Senior Relationship Management role
- Manage a diverse portfolio and drive the Origination Strategy
- Sydney CBD location – full time or job share opportunity
At NAB, we believe success comes from our people. We're committed to supporting your talent and skills through your career, as you help us build a culture that affects change for our customers - and for the community too.
NAB Corporate specializes in servicing corporate Australia in both the public and private sector. Backed by NAB Group's expertise in property, corporate finance, tax, capital markets and structuring, our focus covers NAB's full capabilities beyond the ASX 250 segment. With our industry focus, we provide financial insight and solutions for leading corporations.
Reporting directly into the Head of Corporate Client Coverage, NSW & ACT, the Director position has strategic responsibility for overall performance of an expansive portfolio of mid to large Corporate clients headquartered in NSW and the ACT.
The Director role involves strategic planning of key client sets, leadership of a team, senior client engagement, origination of new transactions, mentoring of staff and creating and maintaining a sustainable risk position in relation to the client set. The role requires close collaboration with product and Portfolio & Customer Insights teams.
Key Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Overall accountability for building customer advocacy through delivery of world class customer relationships with the NSW/ACT business having over 300 clients and annualised revenue in excess of $200m pa.
- Accountable for financial performance, asset quality and total client return on in NSW/ACT, including sales, pipeline management and business development
- Lead, Coach and Mentor team members to build a high performing team and actively manage performance
- Contribute to overall Performance Unit and divisional strategic initiatives
- Jointly accountable with Portfolio & Customer Insights for the credit risk quality in NSW/ACT.
As the successful candidate you’ll hold tertiary qualifications in business, law or engineering. You’ll bring Director level or above experience from an Institutional Banking, Asset Management or similar Corporate environment with a strong credit background combined with extensive industry contacts and a detailed understanding of debt products and services to meet the needs of our clients. Further, candidates should also have an understanding of the legal and regulatory environment of the function and business.
What we offer
This key leadership opportunity will give you deep exposure to a wide range of stakeholders whilst being part of a team that is focussed, smart, hardworking and passionate about our shared vision to create the very best experience for our customers
As the successful applicant you'll be rewarded with a structured career path within Corporate & Institutional Banking that will see you working in a market leading team that provides a competitive market salary, annual performance incentives, a flexible working environment and employee benefits such as education, volunteer leave and banking discounts. For more information please click here.
NB: As part of our flexible working policy, we will be considering suitably qualified candidates seeking job share opportunities.
We are proud to have dedicated $70 billion to help address climate change, be recognised as a Gold employer of LGBTI Inclusion by AWEI, endorsed as an employer for Women by Work180, have an African Australian Inclusion Program, Grad Programs, and Traineeship and Internship Programs. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome diversity in the workplace.
To be eligible to apply, you must have Australian or New Zealand citizenship or permanent residency status. Please note candidate screening and interviews may be conducted prior to the closing date of the job advert.