|Job Type:||Full Time|
Transurban's Tolling and Customer platform helps to get over 50 million drivers home every month. As the Release Lead you will be responsible for coordinating the release activities for this business critical platform, including deployment, transition to support, and hypercare.
Technology at Transurban goes beyond best practice. Our teams work at the bleeding edge of intelligent transport systems. They integrate roadside systems with weather data, develop intuitive payment apps and embrace the latest cloud thinking. The systems and applications we build, operate and maintain make travel easier. Here, you'll make a difference you can feel.
The impact you'll have
- You'll develop and deliver the Platform Release and Transition Strategy to achieve a consolidated transition process and scalable release practices
- You'll develop the Tolling & Customer platform release schedule, taking into account business priorities, scope of initiatives, project interdependencies, and deployment risks
- You'll develop and maintain resource plans to meet program objectives, provide regular leadership, mentoring and coaching to build a high performing team
- You'll support the program in achieving its objectives by creating positive relationships with stakeholders, internal and external to Transurban, ensuring the relevant information is disseminated and appropriate expectations are created by you and your team
The talents you'll bring
- Proven success in a comparable position supporting applications that are at the enterprise level, mission critical, and with medium to high volume transactions
- Experience in the development and execution of release, service transition and operational process improvement strategies (inclusive of deployment planning, deployment and cutover testing, full-dress rehearsals, and execution of deployment to production)
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, including the ability to effectively communicate and influence at all levels of a business within a complex project environment
- Strong organisational, planning, and project management skills
- Experience with ITIL processes and managing incident, problem, and change management (in particular, critical incident management)
Transurban is driven by bringing people and places closer. The roads we plan, build, operate and maintain make communities stronger, across Australia and beyond. Together, we're building a future that marries traditional infrastructure with emerging technology. We're making roads ready for driverless cars and predicting accidents before they happen. We're getting people where they're going. And we're doing it faster, smarter and safer, every last one of us.
Transurban is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from candidates of diverse backgrounds, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.
Start changing the world around you. Apply now!