|Location:||Canning Vale, Newman|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
We are currently seeking applications for an experienced Commercial Manager to deliver on project requirements. The Commercial Manager will be responsible for providing commercial, financial and contractual stewardship, including the management of procurement and subcontractor management for the project. You will have a strong focus in managing stakeholder relationships and providing effective leadership solutions to achieve project outcomes.
To be successful you will have:
- Relevant Qualifications with a minimum of 10 years commercial management project experience within a construction environment;
- Strong commercial acumen with regard to contracts and the effective execution of the Project Scope of Works in line with specifications;
- Exceptional leadership capability in leading and influencing large teams;
- Proven attention to detail, information process and problem solving capability;
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal;
- Strong customer service focus with the ability to collaborate, influence and foster stakeholder relationships;
- High levels of motivation and excellent time management and organisational skills; and
- A flexible and adaptable approach to changing demands within the business.
WHAT WE OFFER
This exciting role offers an opportunity to manage the commercial function and influence performance on a Renewable Power and Transmission Construction Project. This position comes with an attractive remuneration package along with an opportunity to work in a dynamic environment within a highly successful engineering organisation.
To apply for this great opportunity please click the Apply now button. Please note that emailed applications are NOT accepted.
For further details please contact Belinda Rowan on 6217 5885.
WE RESPECTFULLY REQUEST NO RECRUITMENT AGENCY APPROACHES .