|Job Type:||Full Time|
Inside Sales Executive
- Newly created telephone based sales role
- Engage and build relationships with new, prospective customers
- Based in Surry Hills
Woolworths at Work is a newly created business at WooliesX, part of the Woolworths Group. Our ambition is to help deliver healthier food, essential products and easy purchasing and operational effectiveness to organisations across Australia. You will be joining a fantastic, smart and supportive team where collaboration is key.
As an Inside Sales Executive within our team, you will deliver against our sales targets to grow our business and achieve critical sales and conversion targets. Working closely with the Sales and Marketing teams, you will engage and build relationships with new, prospective customers on a daily basis to inform and sell our market leading propositions and campaigns. In addition you will:
- Achieve business and sales targets by selling to new prospect customers
- Work closely with the campaign marketing team to understand key business campaigns to enable better outbound sales conversations
- Partner with implementation and project teams to support customer integration to Woolworths Business platforms and systems
- Upskill and develop own skill-set through the participation of tailored and bespoke training programs
- Use Marketing driven content to enhance customer conversations
- Ensure data accuracy throughout all facets of the sales process to ensure quality and clarity
This newly created telephone-based sales role is critical to the growth of our business. Day to day, you will be provided with the tools, systems, collateral, coaching and support to be highly successful in this team.
To be a successful Inside Sales Executive, you will be a self-starter with a collaborative and engaging style. You enjoy interacting with customers on a regular basis and thrive in a fast paced, high performing environment. You have strong communication skills and the ability to translate data, insights and customers stories into actionable outcomes. In addition, you will possess;
- 2+ years' commercial B2B sales experience, delivering successfully to sales targets and revenue aspirations
- The ability to work in a highly complex agile environment
- Experience working within a eCommerce and/or retail business
- Excellent working knowledge of best practice, and market/industry trends
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to understand customers bespoke needs
- Highly engaging and enthusiastic manner
Joining the Group
As an inclusive, team-first company, our people are at the core of everything we do.
We care deeply about creating a workplace where our team members feel valued, respected and empowered. We are committed to providing equal opportunity regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation or life stage and we are proud to be recognised as a Gold Tier Employer in the Australian Workplace Equality Index for LGBTI inclusion.
As our Group continues to evolve, innovate and support our communities, we encourage our team members to do the same with their own careers, by providing ongoing opportunities to grow and make a real difference.
We value flexibility, and encourage our team members to work in ways that meet their work/life commitments and support their wellbeing.
We work hard to create a safe and inclusive environment for all, and most importantly, we're all about creating better experiences – for our customers and for each other.
We’d love to hear from You
Our Talent Acquisition Team and Hiring Leaders kindly request no unsolicited resumes or approaches from Recruitment Agencies. Woolworths Group is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.