|Job Type:||Full Time|
Brand Expression Manager | WooliesX
- Manage the creative expression of the Woolworths brand as it appears in core WooliesX experiences and propositions
- Newly created role in Brand Expression team
- Work between Bella Vista and Surry Hills
Woolworths Group is in an exciting phase of growth and as part of that, our Marketing team has undergone a significant transformation to become the Brand & Reputation team, which has led to the creation of a number of new positions.
Brand Expression will focus on how the Woolworths Brand is expressed creatively across all the businesses and brands of the Food Group, through brand identities and creative systems, communications, and experiences in digital & physical environments.
As Brand Expression Manager, you will manage the creative expression of the Woolworths brand through Everyday Rewards, DX (website and apps), eCom, Payments and Financial Services, 3P Marketplace and B2B. You are responsible for how the expression of the Woolworths brand flexes and adapts to different propositions. This will be achieved through:
- Defining and establishing brand identities and creative systems for different propositions (eg eCom), Masterbrand extensions (eg B2B) and Sub brands (eg Everyday Rewards)
- Management of how brand assets, branded properties and creative systems manifest
- Manage specific Brand projects that relate to Everyday Rewards, DX (website and apps), eCom, 3P Marketplace and B2B
To be a successful Brand Expression Manager, you will be a digital and brand expert. You will bring a high degree of horizontal leadership and partnership and the ability to collaborate and influence. In addition:
- Technical expertise and skills in brand identity, creative, digital marketing
- Previous experience in a brand expression or brand experience role
- Experience in retail in a fast paced environment
- Creative development from brief writing to strategic and creative evaluation, production
- Strong project management skills
- Agency best practice - what good briefs look like, evaluating work, getting the best out of partnerships
- Financial best practice - budgeting, forecasting, reporting
Joining the Group
As an inclusive, team-first company, our people are at the core of everything we do.
We care deeply about creating a workplace where our team members feel valued, respected and empowered. We are committed to providing equal opportunity regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation or life stage and we are proud to be recognised as a Gold Tier Employer in the Australian Workplace Equality Index for LGBTI inclusion.
As our Group continues to evolve, innovate and support our communities, we encourage our team members to do the same with their own careers, by providing ongoing opportunities to grow and make a real difference.
We value flexibility, and encourage our team members to work in ways that meet their work/life commitments and support their wellbeing.
We work hard to create a safe and inclusive environment for all, and most importantly, we're all about creating better experiences – for our customers and for each other.
We’d love to hear from You
Our Talent Acquisition Team and Hiring Leaders kindly request no unsolicited resumes or approaches from Recruitment Agencies. Woolworths Group is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.