|Location:||Coffs Harbour, New South Wales|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
For more than 30 years WesTrac has set the benchmark in equipment management solutions, providing customers across Western Australia, New South Wales and the Australian Capital Territory. As one of the largest authorised Cat equipment dealers in the world, WesTrac provides customers with a wide range of machinery and construction equipment as well as comprehensive whole-of-life management solutions. With more than 3,300 staff and 190 apprentices, WesTrac is dedicated to creating and delivering outstanding value for our employees. Let’s do the Work.
PARTS SALES COORDINATOR – TWEED HEADS
About the role
Due to an ongoing high volume of parts sales we are currently seeking an energetic and results driven Parts Sales Coordinator to join the team at Tweed Heads in a permanent position.
Reporting to the Branch Coordinator, you will be responsible for providing a high level of customer service to all our customers. You will be a highly motivated, efficient and proactive individual who thrives on a challenging fast paced role and is passionate about customer service and making a difference to the customer’s experience.
The roster for this position is working Monday to Friday, 10 hour days.
- Interpreting and selling spare parts
- Assisting walk in customers with enquiries
- Inbound order call management
- Dispute resolution and customer follow up enquiries
Skills & Experience
- Previous experience in a customer service role (preferably in a technical/industrial environment)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to build good working relationships
- Problem solving skills and the ability to manage multiple tasks
- Intermediate computer skills
- Positive attitude and passion to deliver the best outcome for the customer every time
- An aptitude and interest in technical/industrial products/services
- Competitive salary and benefits scheme
- Company funded income protection
- Flexible work arrangements
- Purchased leave
- Discounted private health plan
- Fitness passport
- On-boarding and welcome day at our head office in Newcastle
If you believe you have the skills and experience to succeed in this role, please submit your cover letter and resume for consideration via the link.
For further information regarding this role, please contact our Recruitment team on 1300 797 028 and reference Job No. 878726.
Successful applicants will be required to complete a satisfactory National Criminal History Check as part of the recruitment process.
At WesTrac, our primary focus is our people. As we look to the future, we’re focused on harnessing the best talent and providing them with the support they need to achieve success. WesTrac is a member of the Diversity Council of Australia and recognise the value of and strongly support the principles of equal employment opportunities in the workplace and are committed to continue to build our workplace culture.