|Job Type:||Full Time|
A brand new opportunity for a Rail/Track Supervisor to join our Adelaide based team has become available, where you will have the ability to drive change and promote collaborative relationships with stakeholders in our Infrastructure Projects business.
Reporting to the Senior Track Engineer, you will manage and supervise teams of track maintainers including welders and track inspectors carrying out routine, reactive and predictive track maintenance and renewals works.
- Good working knowledge in multi-disciplined rail maintenance projects
- Experience developing and delivering planned works programs in conjunction with Track Engineers
- Strong background in managing and supervising a team of Track Maintainers
- Hold competency in TLIB3099A
- Hold competency in TLIB3100A
- Hold competency in TLIB3095A
- Hold competency in TLIB3094A
- Solid Track maintenance/ renewals experience is essential
- Certificate III in Rail Infrastructure
- Ability to work day and night shifts over a 7 day roster
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive remuneration with on-going training and support with other employee benefits
- Highly supportive, team orientated organisation
- A strong commitment to Zero Harm environment for all our employees and visitors
For more information contact: Jodie Saunders at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please do not send resumes to this email address as they will not be accepted.
We respectfully ask for no agency approaches.