|Location:||North Ryde, Sydney|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
Confluence Water Pty Ltd (Confluence Water), a Downer, Broadspectrum and Jacobs joint venture, is one of three consortia to deliver services under Sydney Water’s Partnering for Success program. Confluence Water will deliver design, construction, maintenance and facilities management services in Sydney Water’s Northern region, which stretches from Sydney Harbour to the Hawkesbury River and includes the Hills Shire. This is a 10-year contract and as part of this contract Downer are committed to developing people within local communities.
Downer has an opportunity for a Bid Coordinator to join the Confluence Water Joint Venture team in a permanent, full time position located in Chatswood. Reporting to the Proposals Manager, the Bid Coordinator will manage the tender and proposal submissions for allocated projects and manage the process between proposal pursuit and contract award.
- Coordinate reviews of bid/tender documents to ensure quality, risk and compliance standards are met
- Write, produce and coordinate bid and tender development process.
- Provide comprehensive research and analysis on client requirements for bid preparation
- Ensure the final bid and tender documents are of high quality and in line with the brand Guidelines
- Manage internal stakeholders of requirements and deadlines during tender process
- Assist in preparation of client presentations
- Demonstrated experience in bid and tender management within Water and wastewater construction or similar fast paced business
- Strong organisation and skills along with high attention to detail
- Advanced skills in business software
- Demonstrated experience in delivering successful and profitable tenders.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive salary package
- Access to Downer career development, financial, health and Lifestyle benefits
- Work and lifestyle balance
- Opportunity to work in a diverse and supportive environment
HOW TO APPLY
Please use the "Apply" button to submit your For more information about the role, please contact: Sanjay Kumar – Talent & Sourcing Business Partner via email e: email@example.com (Please note that applications will not be accepted via email. Please submit your application via the advertisement).