|Location:||North Ryde, Sydney|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
Confluence Water Pty Ltd (Confluence Water), a Downer, Broadspectrum and Jacobs joint venture, is one of three consortia to deliver services under Sydney Water’s Partnering for Success program. Confluence Water will deliver design, construction, maintenance and facilities management services in Sydney Water’s Northern region, which stretches from Sydney Harbour to the Hawkesbury River and includes the Hills Shire. This is a 10-year contract and as part of this contract Downer are committed to developing people within local communities.
Downer is seeking a Project Engineer for Major Periodic Maintenance (MPM) to join Confluence Water in a permanent, full time position located in Chatswood. Reporting to the MPM Program manager, the Project Engineer will execute management of all designated projects and be responsible for the procurement, supervision, quality assurance, cost control, progress reporting and all other aspects of the project to ensure its success.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Prepare minor project briefs, technical procedures, work instructions, detailed scopes of work documents, equipment Construction procedure
- Prepare MPM estimates (relating to Early Warnings and change of scopes
- Develop Work to Proceed Documentation (WTP) as per Sydney Water requirements
- Develop Sydney Water FIFM Flow Isolation Flow Monitoring plans for Networks projects and Like for Like replacements
- End to end management of all project work execution, including sub-contractors management, from isolation to final inspection, sign off and handover to Sydney Water operations.
- Develop Job Plan Submissions in accordance with Sydney Water PMI requests, Cost estimates, tender schedules and project schedules
- Bachelor of Engineering or equivalent, Electrical or Mechanical
- Demonstrated Project Engineering experience in Mechanical or Electrical Major Maintenance or Construction projects
- Interpretation and application of technical / contractual conditions and company policies and procedures
- Ability to review and develop new processes and streamline transactional activities
- Ability to work autonomously and within a team
- Ability to contribute to the preparation of financial budgets and business planning process
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive salary package
- Access to Downer career development, financial, health and Lifestyle benefits
- Work and lifestyle balance
- Opportunity to work in a diverse and supportive environment
HOW TO APPLY
Please use the "Apply" button to submit your For more information about the role, please contact: Sanjay Kumar – Talent & Sourcing Business Partner on mobile: 0418 621 926 or via email e: firstname.lastname@example.org (Please note that applications will not be accepted via email. Please submit your application via the advertisement).