|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Join ASX 100 finance leader!
- Brisbane based role – Gasworks Newstead Office
- Suits an experienced Information Architect who enjoys working in a fast paced environment
About the Role
As an Information Architect you will provide information strategy and architecture for the Bank which meets business and enterprise needs, and to deliver design blueprints/artefacts that enable that architecture to be built and operated, as well as appropriately validated roadmaps.
You will be responsible for developing and maintaining all architectures that impact the Information Architecture of the Bank, incorporating the management of structured and unstructured data standards, roadmaps, patterns and methodologies for all business solutions and technologies.
In addition, your role will be include the coordination of integration architecture ensuring alignments of discrete project-based integration solutions with enterprise integration architecture principals, patterns, and standards. You will be strong in E2E architecture and be a highly collaborative individual with experience in a modern workplace, as well as having experience in Data Migration strategies.
- Lead the design, development, implementation, and maintenance of complex data systems and solutions
- Develop conceptual, logical, and physical data models to support data analysis and business intelligence
- Create and maintain current- and target-state data architectures
- Define and manage standards, guidelines, and processes to ensure data quality
- Ensure technology solutions are in alignment with data architecture principles and target state
- Oversee end-to-end data life cycle management activities
- Work with IT teams, business analysts, and data analytics teams to understand data consumers’ needs and develop solutions
- Evaluate and recommend emerging technologies for data management, storage, and analytics.
- Take responsibility for developing the enterprise data architecture strategy aligned to corporate strategic direction
- Responsible for developing enterprise data model alignment to the clients Enterprise Data Model
- Responsible for development & coordination of data and integration deliverables in partnership with broader architecture team & architecture governance & business groups
- Promote collaboration between groups to drive data and integration related best practices and capabilities, tool reuse, and strategic decision making
- Advise, review and challenge groups in their implementation of the enterprise data & integration architecture
- Support Enterprise Information Architecture Manager & Broader Enterprise Architecture Team advising on projects & BAU functions in the application of enterprise data architecture principles and standard
As an experienced Information Architect you will have expertise across information, data, application, integration, and technology domains. As a natural strategic thinker you will have strong stakeholder engagement skills to encourage and motivate your peers to share ideas and assist with their continuous learning objectives. Working in a highly collaborative team you enjoy working in a fast paced environment liaising with a wide range of stakeholders. You will be strong in E2E architecture and be a highly engaging individual with experience in a modern workplace, as well as having experience in Data Migration strategies.
BOQ is passionate about providing opportunities for you to develop your career as we continuously adapt and deliver in a transformational and collaborative environment with a strong focus on community where we support a flexible workplace and we are committed to an inclusive and diverse culture where differences are embraced!
- Flexible working arrangements
- Discounted financial products
- Salary sacrificing options
- Paid parental leave
- Paid volunteer days
- Purchase annual leave
- BUPA Corporate Plan
- Mentoring and leadership programs
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Gym, shopping, technology and travel offers!
How to Apply
To apply for this role please follow the links or apply via our Careers Page.
The Bank of Queensland is committed to diversity and an inclusive workforce. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People are encouraged to apply.
If you are successful for a role with the Bank of Queensland, it is a condition of employment that background screening is completed to ensure that the Bank complies with its obligations under the Anti-Money Laundering and Counter Terrorism Financing Act. These checks may include, but are not limited to: identity, verification, reference checks, criminal background checks, immigration checks, verification of academic qualifications, bankruptcy checks.