|Job Type:||Full Time|
Mobile Equipment Maintainers – FIFO from Busselton
- Live, relax and enjoy life in the South West and FIFO to the Pilbara
- Competitive salary package with performance bonus
- Enjoy a coastal lifestyle whilst working at one of our iron ore operations
If you’re already living in Busselton or the surrounding south west region, we are offering regional FIFO to many of our WA iron ore mines.
We’re expanding our Pilbara operations to epic proportions as we introduce next generation technologies to deliver greater efficiency, lower production costs and improve health, safety and environmental performance, so we need various mobile equipment maintainers like you to help us succeed.
What are we looking for?
- Heavy Duty Fitters
- HV Electricians
- Auto Electricians
- Serviceperson/Trades Assistants
What do you need to have?
To be successfully considered for this role, you should have:
- A relevant Trade Certificate
- Experience working on mobile equipment
- Experience working in a mining operation, preferable
- An Australian C Class manual drivers’ licence or higher
- High Risk Licences such as Forklift
What do you get?
- A permanent position working directly for Rio Tinto
- A competitive salary package with annual performance bonus
- Comprehensive medical benefits including subsidised private health insurance for employees and immediate family
- Extensive salary sacrifice & salary packaging options
- Generous employee share plan
- Company provided insurance cover
- A broad range of employee discounts in banking, accommodation, cars, retail and more
- A work environment where safety is always the number one priority
- Learning and development opportunities to support your desired technical or leadership career path
- Ongoing individual wellbeing support for you and your family for personal and professional matters
What will you do?
- Complete scheduled and breakdown maintenance to all Heavy Mobile Equipment
- Conduct preventive maintenance inspections
- Ensure that maintenance standards are kept at a high quality
- Identify opportunities for improvement in the equipment or work procedures
Where will you be working?
In the Pilbara region of WA, we operate the world's largest integrated portfolio of iron ore assets and continue to be the world's largest autonomous truck operator and a proud leader in automated mining technologies.
Applications for this role will close on 2/11/2020, however we do reserve the right to close the role earlier.
Successful candidates will be required to attend an Assessment Centre in Busselton during the week commencing the 9th of November.
These roles are for applicants residing in the South West region of Western Australia.
All progress begins with pioneers – at Rio Tinto it begins with you.
Please note, in order to be successfully considered for this role you must complete all pre-screening questions. You may also be required to complete on-line assessments as part of the selection process.