- Work with stakeholders across Business Energy
- Develop and improve process documents
- Melbourne based
Working for us
At Origin we have a strong purpose and values that challenge us to find the answers to the big energy questions. Every person that works with us helps us reach that goal. If you bring good energy to Origin, you’ll get it in return. A challenging career. An exciting industry. And the support to grow and explore your potential.
This is a unique opportunity to join the Continuous Improvement team in Business Energy Operations as Process Analyst & Technical Writer. The Process Analyst & Technical Writer is part of the Business Operations team and reports to the Continuous Improvement Lead. The role will be responsible for developing new and maintaining existing process documents, work instructions and associated training materials. As part of your role you will:
- Work within the Continuous Improvement team, with IT Teams and relevant business stakeholders to document or update processes, work instructions and procedural documents driven by IT and industry initiatives or new products/solutions
- Develop training materials and, where applicable, deliver training to relevant team leads (as a train-the-trainer) approach, or directly to teams impacted
IS THIS YOU?
You’ll need to be an excellent communicator and possess strong relationship building and stakeholder engagement skills. You’ll also need to be great at managing your time and delivering under pressure and bringing a customer focus to process improvement. Critical thinking, attention to detail, and the ability to challenge processes effectively in order to optimise business and customer outcomes are critical capabilities expected. A degree is desirable but not essential.
You’re experienced in:
- The retail energy industry
- Process improvement and technical writing
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Understand business processes / rules in Business Energy / C&I
- Capable and confident presenter
- Experience in using Nintex – Promapp preferable
- Experience with Customer related systems including CRM and Billing engines, Gentrack Velocity / Salesforce
A great team to join
It's an exciting time to join Origin. Together we’re powering a cleaner, smarter energy future for Australia and beyond, always looking for better ways to deliver for our customers – and for our people.
Origin’s Energy Supply and Operationsbusiness plays a key role in providing reliable, affordable and sustainable energy to power Australian homes and businesses. We're the largest owner of natural gas-fired power stations in Australia, and generate more than 7,400 MW of power through our flexible generation portfolio. We’re also a major supporter in the growth of renewable supply and storage, supporting a cleaner energy future.
We’re looking for passionate and forward-thinking people to help, who are committed to a zero-harm safety culture, managing risk and driving culture change.
Origin. Good energy
At Origin, our focus is on getting energy right for our customers, communities, and planet. Because we know it’s up to us to shape the future of energy. Today, we serve more than 4.2 million customers, are one of the most significant energy producers in the country and listed in the ASX Top 50 companies.
For more information contact: Iain Pratt - 03 8665 7325, quote Requisition ID: 77317
Origin recognises Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples as the Traditional Custodians of country throughout Australia, and we pay our respects to Elders past, present and future.
Here's a little about what makes us, us: www.originenergy.com.au/about/careers