|Job Type:||Full Time|
This newly created role is responsible for providing vital support to the business by using data analysis and reporting to drive insights and decisions that improve Service operations. You will work cross-functionally with key stakeholders across SMB (Small Medium Business) leaders to identify business optimisation initiatives, deliver reporting solutions and support the business in implementing key analytical initiatives.
You’ll also be responsible for supporting both onshore and offshore SMB Managers in the identification and execution of opportunities for continuous service improvement, journey optimisation, and relentless focus on customer service optimisation across our Voice and Digital Channels.
You are a self-motivated individual who thrives on digging into data, problem solving, clearly communicating a meaningful action plan, creating solutions improving service journey’s using a combination of experience, insights, technology and new thinking. Using modern business intelligence tools, you’ll undertake critical analysis of data and information to achieve improvements in performance measures such as cost reduction, time reduction or quality improvement across the entire SMB Service.
This role is also responsible for leveraging enterprise wide information assets and system capabilities to design, map, develop and automate reporting. You’re a team player who can work independently to source data from various feeds, whilst also working with various groups from around the organisation to build a simple view of operational insights.
Additionally, you will also;
- Partner with key stakeholders across the SMB business to identify business problems for analysis and reporting to keep them engaged and to resolve the problem together
- Develop and implement analysis and reporting to resolve business problems (e.g. customer behaviour prediction, market analytics, interaction forecast, resource and operation optimisation, etc.)
- Develop business intelligence and analysis to report and measure business performance
- Coordinate analytics projects in an agile way to ensure business value deliverables are maximised
- Actively identify process improvements and recommend necessary actions to promote continuous improvement culture
You’ll also be accountable for executing small projects and supporting larger projects from identifying and fixing broken journey’s to optimising existing experiences through to building new seamless, frictionless service journey’s and experiences for Optus customers with an omni-channel approach.
To be successful you’ll have sound analytical ability to problem solve, some knowledge of experience design, understanding the importance of creating seamless Omni-channel experiences across service journeys.
Coupled with the above, you’ll also possess the following;
- Sound experience in a similar role in a large complex organisation (sales and service environment preferred)
- Demonstrated experience in managing an operation of significant size and reporting on performance. Proven remote management experience
- Proficient in systems such as IBM Cognos, IDW, Tableau, Excel, SQL
- Identify key parameters, assumptions and considerations that impact a development and its business case
- Identify optimal solutions that balance Customer and market needs with what is realistic, at reasonable cost, in reasonable time and with available resources
- Advanced Excel data lookup/matching and/or database manipulation skills
- Anticipate difficulties and identify contingency plans
Optus believes in the strength of a vibrant, diverse and inclusive workforce where backgrounds, perspectives and life experiences of our people help us innovate and create strong connections with our customers.
Due to the fast paced nature of our business, vacancy close dates may change, so make sure you apply today!
Due to COVID-19 and the rise of job applicants in the market, it may take us a bit longer than usual for us to come back to you. We appreciate your understanding and patience during these unprecedented times.