About Laing O’Rourke
Laing O’Rourke is a $6 billion international operation with over 50 years of involvement in Australian construction and infrastructure including more than a decade under the Laing O’Rourke banner. We are currently delivering some of Australia’s most exciting projects across the transport, building construction, defence, airports, mining, civil and social infrastructure sectors. Laing O’Rourke is committed to becoming the recognised leader for innovation and excellence in the construction industry. Laing O’Rourke is proud to hold the Workplace Gender Equality Agency (WGEA) Citation - Employer of Choice for Gender Equality.
About the role
Implement and Coordinate Completions Management for the SMP Contractor scope on Major Mining Project. The completion coordinator shall be responsible for enabling the successful handover of facilities to the client.
- Populating the Completions Management System (CMS) with all engineering tags, drawings and associated ITRs.
- Assisting in the management and development of ITRs.
- Coordinating works between the engineering, construction, commissioning and quality teams to ensure that completions activities are progressively completed as early and efficiently as possible.
- Managing data within the Contractor Completions Management System (FieldView).
- Transferring of Data to the Client Completions Management System (CCMS).
- Checking handover packages and associated documents to ensure that they contain all the required information.
- Coordinate completion walkdowns with the Client.
- Managing the punchlist register.
- Working collaboratively and efficiently with the client to ensure sign-off is achieved.
- Tracking and reporting on status of completion activities.
- Preparing Construction Verification Certificates (CVC) at the successful completion of works.
- Technical background, understanding of mine site processing facilities and equipment.
- At least 3 years’ experience working in a similar Completions role in the mining/resources industry
- Experience with CCMS and/or Field View would be advantageous.
We work hard to create an environment that brings out the best in our people. We believe in building careers through providing a safe, connected and innovative culture that supports ongoing growth and development. We offer industry-leading benefits such as specialised learning and development programs, a mental health and wellbeing program, industry leading paid parental leave policy, family friendly work practices, additional purchased leave option and coaching programs for staff on parental leave.
Diversity & Inclusion
We are committed to building a workforce that reflects the diverse society in which we live and work. We recognise the increasing importance of flexible work arrangements and family friendly work practices to enable and maintain a diverse, adaptive and high performing workforce.
As a proud RAP organisation, Laing O'Rourke is committed to achieving a diverse workforce and strongly encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders and people from culturally diverse backgrounds. Download our Innovate Reconciliation Action Plan at www.laingorourke.com
Applications from recruitment agencies will not be considered.