|Job Type:||Full Time, Part Time|
About our Team
The A&A Analytic Solutions team is at the heart of the Audit & Assurance Digital Strategy across Deloitte Asia Pacific. Our team of data technologists, designers, developers and management consultants coupled with our proprietary data analytics platform powers the next generation offerings to help clients make better data-driven decisions. Data brings us together; our difference inspires creativity and our focus on culture is our adhesive!
We believe that success comes from fully understanding the impact of choices and using a data driven approach drives improved operational and strategic decision making. Our team brings diverse thinkers from multiple disciplines to work together in a dynamic, fast paced and creative environment. We thrive on challenges enabled by our diverse portfolio, promote curiosity and continuous learning, all whist providing a supportive and inclusive team culture.
About the Role
We are looking for a talented UX/UI Designer to join our Analytic Solutions team to contribute across the delivery and development of our growing "data-driven" product portfolio. You will work closely with a highly experienced team (software developers, solution architect, data analysts, data scientists, management consultants, etc.) and stakeholders to shape the vision of our products and improve the its user experience for our user base. You're passionate about Human-Centred design and believe that design starts with defining the problem. You will be required to engage stakeholders at all levels and support Deloitte Australia's Audit & Assurance Digital business.
The ideal candidate is design generalist, who is able to contribute end to end across design disciplines, from initial concept through to support of commercial build throughout the entire product lifecyle. You have experience in working within an agile development environment and demonstrated work in designing and delivering compelling products in fast-paced environments. You thrive in solving complex problems and working collaboratively with a team of like minded professionals.
Key responsibilities include:
- Prepare and facilitate workshops to gather evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers, SMEs and internal/external stakeholders
- Conduct user research and testing to validate concepts.
- Develop prototypes of varying fidelity levels, from low fidelity wireframes to high fidelity functional prototypes
- Utilise the Deloitte 'Global Experience Language' design system and invent new patterns when new use cases are identified
- Prepare and present designs to internal teams, clients and stakeholders.
- Promote design thinking across the entire business and build a design driven culture
Enough about us let's talk about you. You're someone with…
- Strong visual portfolio that demonstrates the application of Human-Centred design process and design thinking methodologies
- 3+ years commercial experience at a digital product or software development team with familiarity in data analytics dashboards or data visualisation reports
- Hands-on / high proficiency in using design tools such as Sketch, Invision or Figma.
- Experience conducting research and synthesising results
- Excellent communication and presentation skills to compellingly present clearly articulate design concepts and justify design decisions
- Proven experience in preparing and facilitating workshops with senior stakeholders.
- Bachelor's degree in human-computer interaction, graphic design, or related design discipline
- Knowledge of design frameworks such as Material Design, Human Interface Guidelines, and Web Accessibility Guidelines
- Experience with BI, data (or AI) driven solution design and visualisation is highly desirable
- Experience or background in finance/accounting would be an advantage
At Deloitte we create positively differentiated work experiences that enable our people to feel valued and achieve their full potential. We value difference and embrace people with diverse backgrounds and thinking styles. Knowing that people work best in different ways we are happy to discuss alternative arrangements if the working pattern you are looking for is not specifically indicated.
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients and candidates with a consistent & exceptional Deloitte experience globally.