|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Work for one of the largest IT consultancies in the world
- Newly created roles with a high profile banking client
- Technically and functionally complex project for those who like a challenge
- Senior role, mentor and support junior team members
- Immediate start available – work from home until it’s safe to return to the Melbourne office.
Your Future role and responsibilities:
- Work with business analysts to elaborate use stories and translate into technical specifications and designs
- Perform analysis, design, estimation, development and test activities associated with the delivery of system changes and enhancements
- Monitor, Investigate and resolve issues (respond to alerts and proactively monitor).
- Escalate project and service delivery risks
- Identify service and system improvements for the existing system.
- Mentor and coach others
- Attend and participate in the agile ceremony sessions.
Skills and Experience we look for:
We are looking for an experienced Java Developer with a demonstrated ability to solve complex problems, think creatively, share knowledge and collaborate with the team.
Technical skills required include experience using:
- Java 8+, Spring Boot
- Microservices architecture, APIs, and CQRS pattern
- Event-Driven Architecture
- Software design principles and patterns
- DevOps and CI/CD principles
- Database persistence frameworks JPA, Hibernate
This is a client-facing role, strong communication skills and consulting skills are a must.
Applicants must have full work rights for Australia and complete an AFP check.
What's on offer?
CGI’s total compensation package aims to offer something for everyone. Our member benefits are aligned with CGI’s philosophy of developing an ownership culture in which all members can feel empowered to contribute to CGI’s success. When you join CGI, permanent members have the opportunity to become owners, by participating in the Share Purchase Plan. Our aim is for every member to reap the benefits of ownership, have the tools and resources required to shape your career and have access to programs that contribute to a healthy work-life balance.
Apply today for more information!