|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Outstanding opportunity to build and progress your career in Personal Banking
- Use your passion and expertise to drive positive outcomes for our customers
- 2 positions available
A career that gives you more
Your career at NAB is about more than money, it's about serving our customers well and helping our communities prosper. We currently have an opportunity for a Senior Consultant Personal Everyday Banking to join our team/NAB.
As our Senior Consultant, you are responsible for driving excellence in NAB’s Everyday Banking proposition. This role has a focus on Savings/Transactions portfolios which are central to customers’ financial health and relationship with NAB, especially in the current economic landscape Your key responsibilities are to:
- Take the lead and deliver on the financial plan for Savings or Transactions account portfolios
- Ensure that NAB’s Savings/Transactions propositions remain relevant for all major / target customer segments
- Work with channel partners to ensure Savings or Transactions products are promoted appropriately and in line with our obligations and relevant regulations
- Ensure that NAB’s propositions for Savings or Transactions accounts remain competitive and in line with NAB’s values including customers outcomes framework
Please note that one role will be aligned to the Savings account portfolio and the other role will be aligned to the Transactions account portfolio.
What you will bring
An experienced Product Management Professional who is tertiary qualified in Commerce, Finance, Business or other relevant field you can demonstrate:
- Substantial experience and a successful proven track record as a Product Management expert
- Experience managing the risk and compliance elements of product management
- Strong awareness of retail financial services, across savings/payments/products/home lending
- A strategic thinking capability and mindset
- Track record of experience operating effectively and delivering consistent results in a complex business
- Demonstrated influencing and relationship management skills at a senior level
By joining NAB, you are committing to putting our customers’ needs first every time. You will be ambitious for growth; always curious and learning from colleagues. You will speak honestly, always valuing the time and opinion of others. You will own your work, doing what’s right, even when it’s hard.
NAB, invested in you
We are committed to gender equality and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and have a diverse and inclusive workforce. We have committed $70bn in financing to help address climate change and provide 2 days of paid leave each year through our employee volunteering program to support community organisations.
We support our colleagues to be their best by offering a wide range of educational, financial, lifestyle, health & well-being benefits. For more information please visit here.
If you think this role is the right fit for you, we invite you to apply. Let’s explore who you are and what drives you.
To be eligible to apply, you must have Australian or New Zealand citizenship or permanent residency status. Please note candidate screening and interviews may be conducted prior to the closing date of the job advert.
Please note unsolicited CVs from agencies will not be accepted.