|Job Type:||Full Time|
Boral Australia has a current vacancy to join our diverse and dynamic Land and Property Group as a Property Manager . Reporting to the Property Portfolio Asset Manager and based in Brisbane the role of the Property Manager covers the Northern Region covering QLD/NT/WA. The primary purpose of this position is to provide all Boral business units with professional, informed and responsive advice on all aspects of owned and leased real estate within the nominated Region.
About the Position:
- Responsibility for all aspects of property management including managing and controlling tenure negotiations to facilitate implementation of business strategy and Boral’s right to occupy and use of land.
- Manage all Boral’s property cost and income expenditure including rent and royalty reviews, land values, land tax and rating categories;
- Preparation of property valuation and the ability to monitor and add value to the property portfolio as well as accurate financial reporting for requirements such as International Financial Reporting Standards.
- Assist in the acquisition, divestment, negotiation and documentation of freehold and leasehold interests;
- Manage property legislation including all required inspections and compliance with safety legislation;
- Liaise with statutory authorities and groups to ensure compliance with authority guidelines and legislative requirements relating to Property;
- Work collaboratively within the property team and support other relevant Boral and Property Group managers;
- Ensure a safe working environment for staff, contractors and visitors by maintaining a sound knowledge and adoption of EH&S practice and principles.
- Relevant tertiary qualifications;
- At least 5 years’ experience in the property management field with professional/corporate organisations;
- Knowledge of property management and experience in different property sectors eg Commercial, industrial, office, land;
- Proven ability to liaise with a range of business and Government bodies and key stakeholders;
- Ability to develop effective working relationships with all people;
- Able to cope with competing priorities and deadlines;
- Professional, strong integrity;
- Team player, highly collaborative;
- Strong organisational & communication skills;
- Flexible, creative and persistent.
- Employment stability, permanent full-time position
- Competitive remuneration package
- Opportunity to work in Kelvin Grove
- Equal Opportunity Employer that champions workplace flexibility
- Established ex-Defence Force Alumni providing ongoing support and mentoring and,
- Organisation dedicated to health, safety and the environment
Boral is an international building products and construction materials group with three strong divisions: the high-performing, well-positioned materials business of Boral Australia; the fast-growing, 50%-owned USG Boral interior linings joint venture in Asia, Australia and the Middle East; and Boral North America, a scaled and growing building products and fly ash business. With its headquarters in Sydney, Australia, Boral has approximately 17,000 full-time equivalent employees (including in JVs) working across over 700 operating sites in 17 countries.
Boral values and is committed to creating a diverse working environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All suitable applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability or age.
Click to Apply.