|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Suits experienced Lending Specialist or BDM from Financial Services background in either home lending or business lending
- Join ASX 100 Finance Leader
- Join our successful Owner Managed Branch – Aspley Location
With its origins dating back to 1874, BOQ is a regional bank with national presence. We are a true alternative to the major banks with a full suite of banking products available to our customers. We focus locally offering old fashioned service to assist with our customers in achieving their financial goals.
As the Mobile Lending Manager, you will relish the opportunity in introducing high quality lending opportunities to BOQ, whilst maintaining market share within your area of representation. The business is to be sourced externally through existing and prospective customers and referral networks.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Contribute to the introduction of quality business to the Bank.
- Develop and implement a calling program to target customers and generate business development activities.
- Maximise cross-selling opportunities for Bank of Queensland.
- Build an acceptable level of external referral sources to ensure sales targets are met.
- Proactively develop and maintain face-to-face relationships with internal and external customers.
- Provide an excellent standard of after sales service to achieve a high level of customer retention and to maintain strong credit quality. As a commercially astute individual, your proven sales and business development experience, will be complimented by your solid networks within the banking arena. Naturally, you will thrive in a sales environment, increasing BOQ’s market share, by demonstrating:
- Proven experience with residential lending or business lending essential, ideally in a similar role
- Extensive experience in sales and cross selling
- Strong business development and business relationship management skills essential
- Ability to build and maintain relationships, with both internal and external stakeholders
- Proven experience in managing risk and meeting business compliance and audit obligations
- Must understand the Code of Banking Practice and other Financial Sector compliance requirements
How to Apply?
To apply for this role please follow the link to our Careers page.
The Bank of Queensland is committed to diversity and an inclusive workforce. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People are encouraged to apply.
Whilst all applicants will be carefully considered, we will only be able to personally contact you if shortlisted for an interview.