|Job Type:||Full Time|
Are you ready?
In this fast-paced and dynamic role, you will conceptualise, deliver and manage new products that will move Optus to become Australia’s most loved everyday brand with lasting customer relationships.
The products built will be characterised by Digital first, creating new, unique experiences for our customers, will have a range of innovative business models to add new sources of value to Optus’ bottom line, and follow in the footsteps of product launches to market e.g. Donate your Data, unlimited data day and Game Path.
You will take an end-to-end perspective on product development and follow products from the initial ideation, lead the customer testing, business casing, technical scoping of the idea, pitch for funding, and be the product lead through development.
Additionally, you will also play a leading role of operational management of the product as it matures and in doing so, work closely with a range of stakeholders across Optus.
Finally, you will be a key change agent and advocate for Optus’ new strategy and your role will involve influencing key stakeholders to prioritise certain products and presenting new approaches to old problems to propel Optus towards its vision.
Your background …
- Tertiary qualified in a Business / Technical discipline with post grad studies highly advantageous (e.g. MBA);
- Several years of professional experience in product management & design, incorporating customer experience and strategic functions;
- Outstanding Product management experience including Digital product design;
- Demonstrated knowledge of the Australian Internet / multimedia/ consumer products industry;
- Outstanding commercial acumen, exposure working in Agile product management;
- Highly developed interpersonal, organisational and presentation expertise;
- Solid enterprise leadership, stakeholder management and influencing skills; &
- Virtual team coordination and management expertise.
Please apply in confidence via the online function.
Optus believes in the strength of a vibrant, diverse and inclusive workforce where backgrounds, perspectives and life experiences of our people help us innovate and create strong connections with our customers.
Heads Up! Due to the fast paced nature of our business, vacancy close dates may change, so make sure you apply today!
Due to COVID-19 and the rise of job applicants in the market, it may take us a bit longer than usual for us to come back to you. We appreciate your understanding and patience during these unprecedented times.