|Location:||Remote - AU/NZ only|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
A bit about WORK180
Why join us?
- Help create a platform that is at the forefront of a new workplace revolution. Be a catalyst for change and help put an end to workplace discrimination, so that everyone is valued equally, and businesses can enjoy the benefits of a truly diverse workforce.
- Work with talented engineers. We're a high performing team that builds products used by people around the world. We achieve great results by supporting each other and focusing on continuous improvement.
- Take on exciting and challenging problems. You’ll be involved in everything from the decision making, planning, building, and running of our products, internal systems, and processes.
- Join a small team at a magical time. We're still small, and we have ambitious plans for the future. You'd help steer the ship and have a say in what we make and how we build it.
- Work smarter. At WORK180 we enjoy the benefits of working a 9 day fortnight. Full-time employees receive each second Friday off!
The WORK180 Story
After spending ten years in the tech industry, Gemma Lloyd and Valeria Ignatieva knew there had to be a better way for women to identify workplaces that weren’t the typical “boys club” environments.
WORK180 was born in Australia in 2015. Our goal was to improve workplaces for women and connect the best employers with top talent. Five years later, we have influenced positive change beyond our dreams.
WORK180 is achieving what no other job platform has done before. Businesses who do not meet our benchmark are not allowed to advertise their jobs. Employers are lifting the bar when it comes to creating supportive workplaces for women. This includes increasing paid parental leave, closing gender pay gaps and increasing the number of women in leadership.
Remote life at WORK180
We're a 100% remote company, but we're still a tight-knit team!
Working remotely has many unique benefits and challenges, and you'll have the flexibility and support to find what works for you.
Some of the ways we stay connected:
- Company conferences - this year, we held our first-ever global virtual conference.
- Regular state-based catchups. Coworking, coffee, lunch, dinner, drinks. - If COVID restrictions permit
- Introductions to people in different teams to help them catch up in person or remotely. (We use a Slack plugin called Donut to help facilitate this).
About this role
What will you do as a Data Analyst at WORK180?
Using existing and future data sets, this role will be responsible for providing the insights necessary for the business to make data-driven decisions, prove ROI for our client base, and identify key reporting metrics that will help scale the business globally.
- Create & drive the data strategy for the business in collaboration with the tech team
- Provide analytics and insights to the wider business, providing valuable insights that will drive changes and decisions within the business
- Identify and deliver new data points and insights to help prove client ROI
- Audit and provide recommendations regarding data points and reporting with regards to usage and engagement across digital platforms
- Collaborate with the tech team, Product Manager and UX team with regards to building insight dashboards for our clients and internal teams
- Act as subject matter expert of cross-company reporting capabilities
We want to hear from you if...
- Experience with Tableau setup and delivery of dashboards & reports
- PostgreSQL or similar database experience
- Experience using Google Analytics data
- Experience in taking complex information and presenting simple recommendations
- Contribute openly to conversations with key stakeholders using insights to drive future product and service ideas
The most important skill is to have a great attitude - honesty, a motivation to learn and humility are what we’re looking for. We believe that good engineers can jump tech stacks relatively easily - so we’re expecting real-world experience from the breadth of tech you’ve worked on in different projects.
One last thing...
Hi, my name is James, and I'm the Engineering Manager at WORK180. If you'd like to learn more about the role, please reach out to me, and I'll be happy to talk to you about the position.
If this role and culture sound fitting to you, please apply now.