|Job Type:||Part Time|
- Kick-start your banking career & become part of Australia’s most respected bank!
- Deliver an exceptional service to our customers & help them achieve their financial goals
- Work in a collaborative team environment & as part of your local community!
- Educate customers on new technologies that will enhance their banking experience
- Maintain your work / life balance in this FANTASTIC part-time role with NAB!
Your new role awaits…
Our Retail staff really are the face of NAB – and this Customer Advisor role is no exception! This is a fantastic opportunity to showcase your customer service skills and deliver a memorable experience to our customers in each and every interaction. Supporting our Bright branch, you will deliver a high level of service to customers whilst processing general banking transactions, answering their questions and queries, and educating customers on NAB’s suite of products and services that will add value to their banking package! No two days are ever the same in our Retail roles, so if you’re inspired by working as part of a vibrant, energetic team whilst helping customers kick their goals, then this could be a fantastic opportunity for you!
A typical day for me will include…
- Engaging with customers and delivering an outstanding, signature service with every interaction
- Maintaining an in-depth knowledge of NAB’s products and services, informing customers of suitable options that best suit their needs
- Completing over-the-counter account opening, unsecured lending and deposit product activities
- Demonstrating our Smarter Banking options (self-service and digital) to customers to help make banking with NAB an awesome experience!
- Continuous training and development to support your career aspirations
What you will bring…
- An ability to work collaboratively and a will to deliver NAB’s signature customer experience!
- A keen eye for detail that ensures transactions are completed efficiently and accurately
- A passion for delivering an amazing experience to customers, with the will to go the extra mile!
- An appreciation for inclusion and the diversity of our customers
- Resilience, self-motivation and lots of energy!
Our vision is to be Australia's leading bank, trusted by customers for exceptional service. We’ve been helping our customers with their money for over 160 years, with our Retail network of 600+ branches and 5,400 staff serving millions of customers nationally – every year!
NAB, invested in YOU…
We are committed to gender equality and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and have a diverse and inclusive workforce. We have committed $70bn in financing to help address climate change and provide 2 days of paid leave each year through our employee volunteering program to support community organisations.
We support our colleagues to be their best by offering a wide range of educational, financial, lifestyle, health & wellbeing benefits. For more information please visit here.
To be eligible to apply, you must have Australian or New Zealand citizenship or permanent residency status. Please note candidate screening and interviews may be conducted prior to the closing date of the job advert.