|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Corporate Finance Senior Associate role – Institutional Property focus
- Permanent opportunity - Sydney CBD location
- Hone your existing Corporate Finance skills with a market leading team
About Corporate Finance CME
Client Management & Execution (CME) is the Centre of Credit & Execution Excellence within Corporate Finance, and the broader C&IB business. CME teams work closely with CIB Coverage and Product teams to manage the CIB customer portfolios.
The team has highly professional Portfolio and Execution specialists across Australia, UK, USA and Asia covering the broad spectrum of Corporate & institutional businesses, delivering a wide range of financial solutions for our customers.
CME aims to drive C&IB’s performance by leveraging its diverse talent and meaningful insights, with an objective to optimise the bank's available capital. CME offers a great training platform for the future leaders of C&IB.
About the role
As a Senior Associate, Property in the Client Management & Execution (CME) team within the Corporate & Institutional Banking Division, you will play the role of a CME partner of the Client Coverage and the Product Specialist teams with the aim of driving business growth and efficiently delivering an excellent experience for customers. The position offers the successful candidate an opportunity to develop his or her credit risk and financial analysis skills, client relationship management skills, and to play a key role in driving superior client outcomes and delivering world class client relationships.
Your key accountabilities will include:
- Managing ongoing monitoring of the risk profile and compliance requirements of a client portfolio, ensuring portfolio hygiene is kept to a good standard.
- Assisting in structuring transactions including preparing credit memos, financial modelling and making recommendations to senior stakeholders.
- Stakeholder management
- Coaching of Associates and support staff to support high team performance.
Your Capabilities, Experience & Qualifications will include:
- An Undergraduate qualification in a business or business-related degree.
- Extensive experience in Corporate/Institutional Banking environment in an analytical or similar role - ideally at a Senior Associate level 4+ years
- Strong credit analysis skills, prior experience in financial modelling and transaction structuring preferable.
- An understanding of regulatory and compliance environment.
- Essential capabilities
- Sound numerical & financial analysis skills
- Competency in financial modelling
- Understanding of debt and financial markets products
- Other capabilities
- Excel skills (medium to advanced)
- Customer Focused
What we offer
This opportunity will give you exposure to a wide range of stakeholders at all levels of the business whilst being part of a team that is focused, smart, hardworking and passionate about our shared vision to create the very best experience for our customers.
As the successful applicant you'll be rewarded with a structured career path within Corporate & Institutional Banking that will see you working in a market leading team that provides a competitive market salary, annual performance incentives, a flexible working environment and employee benefits such as education, volunteer leave and banking discounts. For more information please click here.
We are proud to have dedicated $55 billion to help address climate change, be recognised as a Gold employer of LGBTI Inclusion by AWEI, endorsed as an employer for Women by Work180, have an African Australian Inclusion Program, Grad Programs, and Traineeship and Internship Programs. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome diversity in the workplace.
To be eligible to apply, you must have Australian or New Zealand citizenship or permanent residency status. Please note candidate screening and interviews may be conducted prior to the closing date of the job advert.