Applicants to this role must have work authorization in Australia. This role is not eligible for work visa sponsorship.Due to the current health crisis related to COVID-19 and the escalating visa/travel restrictions in place, we're currently unable to extend offers to anyone who cannot work from Australia due to lockdown visa/travel restrictions, or other restrictive measures until further notice. Consequently, we will be prioritizing candidates who can start in this location by set date as expected. We're keeping the situation under review and would adjust our position should the restrictive measures be removed later on.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 3 years of experience in sales, account management, or digital advertising.
- Experience in the mobile space.
- Analytical skills and problem-solving abilities.
- Presentation and data visualization skills (Firebase, Tableau etc).
- Entrepreneurial who thrives in ambiguity and embraces change.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail.
About the job
Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing business grow. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of Google's key clients and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
As a Growth Manager, you will be part of a team dedicated to helping mobile application developers grow their business using Google products and services, namely Universal App Campaigns (UAC).
You will advise clients on marketing strategies which will help them achieve their user acquisition goals, and serve as an expert and advocate for mobile app developers within Google. In this position, you will proactively reach out to clients with solutions and insights, from account optimizations, to product betas, to strategic performance reviews.
This is a Fixed-Term Contract.
When our millions of advertisers and publishers are happy, so are we! Our Google Customer Solutions (GCS) team of entrepreneurial, enthusiastic and client-focused members are the "human face" of Google, helping entrepreneurs both individually and broadly build their online presence and grow their businesses. We are dedicated to growing the unique needs of advertising companies. Our teams of strategists, analysts, advisers and support specialists collaborate closely to spot and analyze customer needs and trends. In collaboration, we create and implement business plans broadly for all types of businesses.
- Deliver to assigned business and product goals consistently.
- Proactively identify and pursue opportunities in your book of business, prioritize accounts, handle objections and evaluate campaign effectiveness.
- Establish solid client relationships by deeply understanding their business needs and surfacing opportunities to help them grow.
- Contribute ideas to the development of Google’s suite of app install ad products.
- Share best practices, insights, and business opportunities that may solve problems among your colleagues.