|Job Type:||Full Time|
Note: By applying to this position your application is automatically submitted to the following locations: Sydney NSW, Australia; Tokyo, Japan
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Electrical or Computer Engineering, or equivalent practical experience.
- Data analysis and good data-driven decision-making skills.
About the job
gTech Global Customer Care (gGCC) is a solution-generating force that helps our sales teams and advertisers. These solutions need to be scalable to support millions of customers worldwide. In addition to troubleshooting on the customer side, we work with Sales, Product, and Engineering teams within Google to develop better tools and services and improve our products based on the evolving needs of our users. As a cross-functional and global team, it's our job to help keep the lights on and the ads fresh.
We help customers who use Google’s ad products. Our solutions need to be scalable to support millions of customers worldwide. In addition to troubleshooting for our customers, we work with Sales and Engineering teams within Google to develop better tools and services to improve our products based on the evolving needs of our customers. As a cross-functional and global team, it's our job to help keep the lights on and the ads fresh.
As a Technical Solutions Manager, you'll troubleshoot issues for our customers, and understand our customers’ needs and show empathy for them. You will also serve as liaison between our publishers and Google's Sales, Product, and Engineering teams, to identify new opportunities where our products can better help our publishers’ businesses.
Google creates products and services that make the world a better place, and gTech’s role is to help bring them to life. Our teams of trusted advisors support customers globally. Our solutions are rooted in our technical skill, product expertise, and a thorough understanding of our customers’ complex needs. Whether the answer is a bespoke solution to solve a unique problem, or a new tool that can scale across Google, everything we do aims to ensure our customers benefit from the full potential of Google products.
To learn more about gTech, check out our video.
- Help publishers that use Google’s ad products by delivering innovative and scalable solutions to their problems, troubleshooting their issues and performing implementation reviews.
- Advocate new product features and ensure the resolution of technical challenges.
- Assist clients in the adoption of new products via upgrades and migrations to develop their long term success and improve product offerings by providing client feedback on features.